fireinspiredBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
anyone going to leeds this year? im very excited now, its like, only a day till i go down, wooooo, bring on soundclash, coheed, muse and so so so so so so so much more!

26 posts

Posted:
leeds was amazing, muse put on the best show i hav ever seen. then there was coheed and cambria, feeder, bedouin soundclash and so many more gd bands. if u went post any gd stories or whichever bands u liked.

nonenonenoneSILVER Member
129 posts

Posted:
It was FANTASTIC!!!
loved muse, feeder, less than jake, and oh so many more!
and we got many a comment about our 'paint your own' tent! hehe, fantastic weekend!

26 posts

Posted:
where were u camped and wot did u do to your tent? i saw loadsa ppl messin round with poi 2, i saw one person let go of one and it flew across the arena, he looked embarrased (it wasnt fire poi, that wudnt hav been gd)

spinningstarletSILVER Member
enthusiast
271 posts

Posted:
i got my poi at leeds festival...

took out a fair few people outside the lockup stage on sunday (having had them just a day and being taught 3bt weave!)

it was awesome and many bands were awesome and lots of nice people (well ok two) were nice and showed me how to spin some tricks.

got v. muddy sunday night tho!

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
well I didn't go to leeds, went to Reading instead.

What a great weekend!! MY GOD I'VE SEEN MUSE LIVE *ahem*. They where superb, them and perl jam (even if the lead singer was smashed out of his skull and couldn't believe the reception that the band got).

Many memorable moments from that weekend, some good and some absolutely amazing.

26 posts

Posted:
yes, it was sumwhat muddy on sunday night and a bit rainy. was so gd to get dry again tho!

spinningstarletSILVER Member
enthusiast
271 posts

Posted:
dry! and clean.

i spent an hour and a half solid in the shower when i got home!!

i'm still feeling that weekend, i still havn't caught up on sleep...

LokiiBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
 Written by: artindoril

perl jam (even if the lead singer was smashed out of his skull and couldn't believe the reception that the band got).

What, Eddie Vedder was smashed? Didn't look it on the replays I saw confused

26 posts

Posted:
my mate woke me up at 6 on monday mornin and told me we were leaving... absolute insanity, altho we did get back to newcastle in about 1 hour and 15 which was gd, gettin a shower was sweet.

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lokii

Written by: artindoril

perl jam (even if the lead singer was smashed out of his skull and couldn't believe the reception that the band got).

What, Eddie Vedder was smashed? Didn't look it on the replays I saw confused

Oh yeh, especially by the end of the set. He was drinking what appeared to be something alchaholic from the moment he came on stage. Never the less they where brilliant, and defo deserved the reception they got ... not as good as muse though biggrin

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
well as fire tower crew at the fest I was chuffed at how well behaved you guys were smile
I got a fair bit of spinning in and ran into a few mates.
I was the fire marshall spinning sock poi in yellow valley fire tower biggrin biggrin

8fingers crossed I'll see you guys next year* ubblove