Forums > Social Discussion > ********106000lsd*********(p.s. i'm bad a english...OOPS:P)

Login/Join to Participate

Sean_MattMember
9 posts

Posted:
Is 2005 the end of it all? HA! I hope not, because with everything up in the front, we are a resilient race, probably because there is so much of us on the planet these days. They say something like there’s 10 million insects for each person the walks on this earth. It’s kind of funny because who in life would ever think we would replace and displace at the same time. Many of us are sinking into this primordial mood swing that everything in the world is perfect and autonomous. It kind of disgusts me to think that there are people right now dying. I mean decaying, declining, disintegrating, done for! So much power, so little time. It can be seen through eyes of woefulness. I think we should all party. Because what else can you do…I read there was a protest in Ohio today. It was a neo-Nazi march in a predominately black community. This is what I call Isolated Freeness. There’s an urge to recruit, causing two isolators with the same anthem, war. It is true…money fuels our desires. So as we are still chasing our desires, the cash flow will not change, because really does it take several natural disasters to show a fluctuating cash stream. It has defiantly not been the case. While owners of big business and CEO’s, continue to grow in America, our poor/lower class, dwindles. I hope that these natural storms that have made the southeastern costal states uninhabitable, will kind of give a lot of people fresh starts. Or at least a second chance. You know some one that lived in squander to begin with, might be able to slide in, as a second class member. I guess it all depends on the way that the rest of the country reacts to the situation. It might be crestfallen, to even gauge how this might all take place. It also seems that news reporters aren’t making as nearly as big of an ordeal about the Saddam Husain trials, as they did with oh, say, Michel Jackson, OJ Simpson, Clinton, ect. But then, does it really need to be shown in classrooms these day’s? I know when I was in school we watched the whole trial of OJ, I mean I can remember what I was doing to this day. So our are youth getting doses of this somewhat ambivalent trial? Do they really know what is going on, did we really know what was going on back in school? We defiantly have the mindset that there is nothing erroneous with today. Of course it’s only natural. It goes back to our desires. Rite now I am thinking about how rich it would be to eat a really dark bar of chocolate. Does this mean I’m rather crazy for indulging in such a luscious dream. Or is it possible that Willy Wonka was rite? Especially Halloween, a celebration of manipulation. These things are a must for the human race. I can’t imagine how it will be for many children this year, to not be able to indulge in such a rich flavorful desert. I’m sure that we as a human race can keep such trivial things like Halloween alive for people that would not necessarily be able to. Today I want to talk about medicine. Holy Jesus there’s some good drugs out there. Scientists actually came up with a drug that is giving cancer patients a new hope. Science has advanced in so many ways. We know more that ever these days. Today is a wonderful new day, full of information that is available on a moments notice. Though through all these bright new investments, I see the futer in an expanded, almost sential way. Bumba clot. Saturdays are like Fridays, they just roll on bye. the end of it all? HA! I hope not, because with everything up in the front, we are a resilient race, probably because there is so much of us on the planet these days. They say something like there’s 10 million insects for each person the walks on this earth. It’s kind of funny because who in life would ever think we would replace and displace at the same time. Many of us are sinking into this primordial mood swing that everything in the world is perfect and autonomous. It kind of disgusts me to think that there are people right now dying. I mean decaying, declining, disintegrating, done for! So much power, so little time. It can be seen through eyes of woefulness. I think we should all party. Because what else can you do…I read there was a protest in Ohio today. It was a neo-Nazi march in a predominately black community. This is what I call Isolated Freeness. There’s an urge to recruit, causing two isolators with the same anthem, war. It is true…money fuels our desires. So as we are still chasing our desires, the cash flow will not change, because really does it take several natural disasters to show a fluctuating cash stream. It has defiantly not been the case. While owners of big business and CEO’s, continue to grow in America, our poor/lower class, dwindles. I hope that these natural storms that have made the southeastern costal states uninhabitable, will kind of give a lot of people fresh starts. Or at least a second chance. You know some one that lived in squander to begin with, might be able to slide in, as a second class member. I guess it all depends on the way that the rest of the country reacts to the situation. It might be crestfallen, to even gauge how this might all take place. It also seems that news reporters aren’t making as nearly as big of an ordeal about the Saddam Husain trials, as they did with oh, say, Michel Jackson, OJ Simpson, Clinton, ect. But then, does it really need to be shown in classrooms these day’s? I know when I was in school we watched the whole trial of OJ, I mean I can remember what I was doing to this day. So our are youth getting doses of this somewhat ambivalent trial? Do they really know what is going on, did we really know what was going on back in school? We defiantly have the mindset that there is nothing erroneous with today. Of course it’s only natural. It goes back to our desires. Rite now I am thinking about how rich it would be to eat a really dark bar of chocolate. Does this mean I’m rather crazy for indulging in such a luscious dream. Or is it possible that Willy Wonka was rite? Especially Halloween, a celebration of manipulation. These things are a must for the human race. I can’t imagine how it will be for many children this year, to not be able to indulge in such a rich flavorful desert. I’m sure that we as a human race can keep such trivial things like Halloween alive for people that would not necessarily be able to. Today I want to talk about medicine. Holy Jesus there’s some good drugs out there. Scientists actually came up with a drug that is giving cancer patients a new hope. Science has advanced in so many ways. We know more that ever these days. Today is a wonderful new day, full of information that is available on a moments notice. Though through all these bright new investments, I see the futer in an expanded, almost sential way. Bumba clot. Saturdays are like Fridays, they just roll on bye.
hug

I TRY TO MAKE MY VOICE HEARD, BUT I KEEP ON ENdING UP, FEELING LIKE A TURD.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
holy crap!! not in a million years, could I read all that, sean... I'm sure it's very interesting, but without @ least the odd paragraph break, I'd send myself into an epileptic fit as the words quickly jumble together...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I can't be arsed to read it either. sorry, I'm sure it's very interesting, but like Pogo said, it's all one massive paragraph of eternal doom frown

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Paragraphs! Just a quick tap of the enter/return key! That's all it takes!

Otherwise its just a glump of text that makes my eyes want to bleed. Which is not a pleasant sensation.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
It's not as bad as you think, guys, the second half is a duplicate of the first half, like he cut and then accidentally pasted twice.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Otherwise its just a glump of text that makes my eyes want to bleed. Which is not a pleasant sensation.

For you sure, but for us, watching you suffer is rather satisfying smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Wonder if all that was just so he could write Bumba Clot twice? ubbloco ubblol

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
its not that hard to read. here, i paragraphed it for people:

Is 2005 the end of it all?

HA! I hope not, because with everything up in the front, we are a resilient race, probably because there is so much of us on the planet these days.

They say something like there’s 10 million insects for each person the walks on this earth. It’s kind of funny because who in life would ever think we would replace and displace at the same time.

Many of us are sinking into this primordial mood swing that everything in the world is perfect and autonomous. It kind of disgusts me to think that there are people right now dying. I mean decaying, declining, disintegrating, done for! So much power, so little time. It can be seen through eyes of woefulness.

I think we should all party. Because what else can you do…

I read there was a protest in Ohio today. It was a neo-Nazi march in a predominately black community. This is what I call Isolated Freeness. There’s an urge to recruit, causing two isolators with the same anthem, war.

It is true…money fuels our desires. So as we are still chasing our desires, the cash flow will not change, because really does it take several natural disasters to show a fluctuating cash stream. It has defiantly not been the case. While owners of big business and CEO’s, continue to grow in America, our poor/lower class, dwindles.

I hope that these natural storms that have made the southeastern costal states uninhabitable, will kind of give a lot of people fresh starts. Or at least a second chance.

You know some one that lived in squander to begin with, might be able to slide in, as a second class member. I guess it all depends on the way that the rest of the country reacts to the situation. It might be crestfallen, to even gauge how this might all take place.

It also seems that news reporters aren’t making as nearly as big of an ordeal about the Saddam Husain trials, as they did with oh, say, Michel Jackson, OJ Simpson, Clinton, ect. But then, does it really need to be shown in classrooms these day’s? I know when I was in school we watched the whole trial of OJ, I mean I can remember what I was doing to this day.

So our are youth getting doses of this somewhat ambivalent trial? Do they really know what is going on, did we really know what was going on back in school? We defiantly have the mindset that there is nothing erroneous with today. Of course it’s only natural. It goes back to our desires.

Right now I am thinking about how rich it would be to eat a really dark bar of chocolate. Does this mean I’m rather crazy for indulging in such a luscious dream. Or is it possible that Willy Wonka was right? Especially Halloween, a celebration of manipulation. These things are a must for the human race. I can’t imagine how it will be for many children this year, to not be able to indulge in such a rich flavorful desert. I’m sure that we as a human race can keep such trivial things like Halloween alive for people that would not necessarily be able to.

Today I want to talk about medicine. Holy Jesus there’s some good drugs out there. Scientists actually came up with a drug that is giving cancer patients a new hope. Science has advanced in so many ways. We know more that ever these days.

Today is a wonderful new day, full of information that is available on a moments notice. Though through all these bright new investments, I see the futer in an expanded, almost sential way.

Bumba clot. (?)

Saturdays are like Fridays, they just roll on bye

(edited for Brit_Joes benifit)

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sean_Matt

They say something like there’s 10 million insects for each person the walks on this earth.

Can I have mine deep fried? :P

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry, but rants about the state of the world are way "done." It's rather hard to tell whether you're generally approving or disparaging. So, what, exactly, is your point here? Bad things are happening, and good things are happening. That has been the case for thousands of years. Its the way humanity works.

Also, lemonade should not be administered nasally.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
I think I know what the letters *lsd* are doing in the thread title wink

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Must not be a whole lot to do in Malden on a Friday Night.

Except it's Monday.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

awakenSILVER Member
The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha ha I like it. Found myself both nodding and shaking my head simultaniously, so that it ends up doing that thing where it goes around and around in circles, and then I was distracted by some glow in the dark stars on the ceiling....

Sparkey... rants are never done. They are fun to laugh at wink

Stout ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol *nods vigorously*

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Im even haivng trouble with Boo_Bunny's paragraphed version. Its different reading text on screen than in a book because of the poition the screen is at a bad angle.

If you could be a daaahling Boo_Bunny and add extra lines of spacing more so.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
or joe, you could not be so lazy and do it yourself?

rolleyes

Kids today... Want everything handed to them on a plate...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe=Its different reading text on screen than in a book because of the poition the screen is at a bad angle.[/quote

Erm.. Joe.. erm.. move the screen/ yourself?!?! ubblol

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol, you want me to pic up my HUGE CRT pc screen and plonk it at reading book angle ubblol, this things allmost 15 inches deep tongue

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
get a booster seat biggrin

Owner of Dragosani's right side.