Page:
teen4christ777newbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Bible, preferably the kind with side notes or little studies…. I walked into the store the other day and was overwhelmed at the amount! Let me know what you are reading… Thanks!

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
There is only ONE true bible and that is the Silmarillion, the rest is blasphemy ubblol

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I'd say you just have to chose between 42 and the law of 5, the rest is self-evident then

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
That wiki article is so funny, with its propper use of grammer and english, expalining pwnzors lol - Shame about the voice over talking through his nose though

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

no, it's l33+

rolleyes

ditto

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

thomzacharynewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey there, I'd check out the Duct Tape Bible... It has some awesome footnotes... and me, being a duct tape fanatic love the fact that it's wrapped in duct tape. Check out the the website that convinced me to purchase one: https://www.buzzplant.com/thomasnelson/ducttape/ecard1/

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
I recommend going to any hotel/motel and open the side table......theres always a bible there and its free!!!!!!!!! ubblol wink
That way you dont have to choose ubbrollsmile

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Are the footnotes written in some sort of clever or humerouse way? I think just a Bible with a duct tape cover isnt really worth the hype the website seems to be trying to promote.

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I've begun more and more to side with people that think of most religions as being far too used for segregation, and not enough for bringing people together spreading peace and good will to all.

but yes, strange place for such an opening post, though there are some interesting open religious threads kicking about here.

I like Poi

Poi bring people together smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

ubblol ubblol ubblol wicked sym!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Oh this is for all the people who posted a little on l77t, a WoW Ninja Loot video...*shifty eyes* I love the dramatic Phanton of the Oprah music

n00bs smile

(language warning, its not strictly PG)

teen4christ777newbie
2 posts

Posted:
haha Loki, it's so true about the motels & Bibles.. That made me laugh.

But thanks to everyone for their strage posts & recommendations... I think I'm going with the extreme teen Bible NKJV (https://myspace.com/teenbible00 ). It looks like it could be perfect for what I need.. Thanks to all 4 ur help!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
extreme teen?? eek

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Whats so extreme about it? confused

Is it like extreme ironing?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i think as a marketing ploy, they used the word "extreme" to appeal to teenagers.
what they hadn't considered is the google results when you type in "extreme teen". *shudder*

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
But how/ can you have an extreme bible?
Surely thats blatant false advertising.

Its a book! rolleyes

Nadojourneyman
61 posts

Posted:
Extreme bible perhaps, some people really get into their fairy tales. The link below is one of them hehehehe

https://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2184

TotalEclipseGOLD Member
120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

A work of art. Have you considered marketing your own version of the bible translated into the 'nU eNgL1Sh'? biggrin

Page:

HOP Newsletter