Forums > Social Chat > Hey pele I was in batavia yestarday

Login/Join to Participate

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Lynnie,The Martian and I were on our way back form a little vacation and we passed through your home town yesterday. We went right down the middle of north main. there were all these little side street neighborhoods with a bunch of really pretty houses, We were wondering which one was "that house" where "those people" grin live.Anyway, just thought you'd like to know.Later,N8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Cool and surprising....it's very rare that many people go through this little place and don't miss it!!!! smileI however wasn't here. I was doing a show closer to Rochester!!! tongue------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ha! Figures. Oh well smile

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...