Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Back To Nature [Malvern, 2nd September]

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Party starts at 630pm, BYOB, Dj's, Bands, Fires, Fire Performers, Loads of Décor, The Pyramid Stage Back in Action....

Basically a mate of mine here in Malvern is having a MASSIVE party with bands, food, fires, lots of cool decorations etc. He has a massive garden so there's loads of space - last year there were about 200 people there! The first of the bands and DJ's are now sorted and the rest of the planning is coming together.

All are welcome! hug

Cake or Death?

BatwalkerBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
I know I am rubbish, I suppose I got a little nervous and bottled it.ooooops redface

Been a long while since I have had a spin (and I'm definately a beginner) and I am not great at meeting lots of new people.

Promise to get some dutch courage and come next time. smile weavesmiley ubbrollsmile

I am a EVIL Giraffe.....

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately, that's the last party that's likely to happen at Graham's place as he's now moving out. The people there were very friendly and I think you'd have quickly felt at home. There were a lot of people who were new to poi - I found myself teaching 3 or 4 people the weave at one point smile Ah well, nevermind smile hug

We should definitely go for another spin some time soon. Tonight I need to retrieve one of my hyperlights that I managed to leave at my folks house, but soon... and we'll have to get some paraffin on those wicks of yours at some point (when you're feeling confident and comfortable with your spinning) biggrin

[edited for spelling]
EDITED_BY: *HyperLight (1157451445)

Cake or Death?

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Just name the time and place.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Ditto biggrin

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
All night party Saturday night at Hope House Farm, nr. Suckley. Flyer said D&B + Techno.

google map (end of the road right in the middle, pointing towards Suckley.)

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Page:

HOP Newsletter