Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Street Entertainer Needed for Gigs in Preston

Login/Join to Participate

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
One of our agancies needs a street entertainer to amuse a que outside Preston College at these times:

24th August- Pm afternoon for a couple of hours 1.00pm till 4.00pm
25th August - 10.00am till 4.00pm
29th August and 10.00am till 4.00pm
30th August and 10.00am till 4.00pm

They'd prefer a stilt walker/ juggler type act and you'll need to be able to entertain not just perform. The money's not amazing but it's not bad, better than busking and garunteed to end up in your pocket. If you're interested in any of these dates pm me asap.

juggle

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm, I live in Preston but can neither stilt walk or juggle... Bummer... shrug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
can you entertain? umm

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Pratfalls and the 'Ping Pong Ball Trick' are a specialty...

Although I'll realised I'll been working at these times so they're a no go... frown I do know some non HOPpy spinners who might be interested though...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
If Dave hasnt sorted it out for you I might be able to do it, I could even wear my red nose juggle juggle

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Pratfalls and the 'Ping Pong Ball Trick' are a specialty...

Although I'll realised I'll been working at these times so they're a no go... frown I do know some non HOPpy spinners who might be interested though...

You are going to do the 'Ping Pong Ball Trick' at the next Falmouth right? wink And they have to be big ping pong balls as well!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498