Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > now the question is, is anyone at leeds festival 2006

Login/Join to Participate

northernpyroSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
if anyone is there we are haveing a little meet on the thursday night outside the main arena i dont know maybee about 10pm so if anyone is there and is intrested come down and join us all are welcome hope to see you there

i can climb mountains

17 posts

Posted:
breaking news on the festival situation leeds city council have this to say about fire https://www.meanfiddler.com/displayPage.asp?ArticleID=3272&URLID=66

which means we could get away with doing fire poi oh yes

i can climb mountains

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I'm going to be stewarding there which will make a change. So when I get off my shift then maybe I'll bump into you. They havent mentioned anything about fire toys. Mind a few years back when I went one steward loved it and leaved it, then some beefy security bloke came and yelled at me. Mind I was in a rare gap between tents anyone watching was several metres away and this guy was blatantly over-reacting.
Ah well as regards to the rules I think its discretion and common sense. Dont go blowing up aerosols....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm probably gonna spin in the dance tent with some glowpoi on Friday... Unless it clashes with Pearl Jam...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

17 posts

Posted:
now that sounds like a plan to 2 many djs hell yes

i can climb mountains