Page: ...
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
A couple of weeks ago me n strugz decided to visit chrono in leeds, and we had a great time. So great in fact, that we're going to do it again!

This time on the 9th and 10th of september arriving at leeds train station preferably about 12, and leaving again on sunday about 7pm. This gives a good four hour leeway for trains getting back to places. Trains to leeds are pretty quick, even from edinburgh. Chrono has some amount of spare beds, and after that some large amount of floor space for sleeping bags.

If you wanna see a little bit of what we got up to:

in-leeds ~20mb

in-leeds-small ~10mb

so for a weekend of immense staff action, come to leeds!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
that was 12 minutes of joy to watch!

ii'm quiverring with antici....pation of this weekend now, even though i'm going to spend a lot of it watching other people and thinking "god, i suck!"

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
just watched LAB 03 and strugz, meg and chrono consider your respective cocks to be sucked, that was sweet. lots of similar but not the same variations as i've been playing with on holiday so many new ideas yay.

Meg you can piss off with your spinneroony, its called a twister and a cartwheel roll is where you lie down and i cartwheel all over you. You should consider yourself lucky, some people pay good money for that tongue

"Don't do it naked!"

meastnewbie
38 posts

Posted:
very nice vid...i want very much to come..

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
sandy: ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

sandy: actually if you got back to your feet in b-boying it would be called a 'turntable' and continuously: a windmill. (or just a mill)

meast: wanting is not enough. Actually being there is enough.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: meast

Dave? ubbangel wink

Brilliant Vid, really enjoyed watching it which is even more suprising as i don't do staff! rolleyes

Very entertaining though, and i loved the tunes aswell! biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
spinneroony!! and cartwheeleroony!! ubbloco ubblol

Meast - get on a plane! smile
(preferably one that comes to leeds that weekend) wink

ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: maus

Written by: meast

Dave? ubbangel wink

I'm trying not to comment or cry here...

Written by: maus

Brilliant Vid, really enjoyed watching it which is even more suprising as i don't do staff! rolleyes

So what was that long thing I saw in your hand during the PLAY World Record attempt? tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
an attempt! wink

And a poor one at that! ubblol

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
wicked vid, everyones getting fare too good these day (humm just suppose something happen to the foundations of those building that weekend, what a same that would be mohaha wink )

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
@ Prpht & -sandy-....

This just gets better and better. biggrin

I'm not expecting people to come all the way to Leeds and then pay for accomodation, you both have crash space reserved at my (very large) house. No worries.

Just to help me organise (ha!) this is a list of those I believe are crashing at mine...

-MCP
-Strugz
-Larry
-Simta
-CrazyHippyChick
-T&B
-Prpht
-Sandy

@Siege & TastesLikePurple- I'm assuming you're making your own arrangements, but please correct me if I'm wrong. smile

UBERLEEDS!!! bounce

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Well if you have space for us then it'd be cool to crash at yours, especially as I've not actually asked my Leeds mate yet! redface

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

329 posts

Posted:
Yep, shouldn't be a problem. Is it TatesLikePurple, yourself and two others?

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Bah... If only I didn't have prior engagements... frown

Then again Leeds is only a trainride away at other times Will... biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

329 posts

Posted:
Manchester's just as close. biggrin

Maybe I could come across for one of your meet ups. I've got a new nephew in Bolton that I really should visit anyway...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well there is a Meet in Manchester on Sunday if you fancy that! (Gay Mardi Gras this weekend as well, toying with whether to go to the Poptastic (gay club with an alternative room and a cheesy pop room) end of the events - SOOOOO not paying £15 just to get into Canal Street!)

COME! biggrin

(I'm in Preston btw, which is gradually building its spinner population)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

COME! biggrin

That's a bit demanding isn't it? cool

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well I have been told I should be more assertive... rolleyes

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
dave if you were any more assertive guys would be blinking with no idea what just happened!

leeds hmmmm ill check my diary wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Bubbles - it's Hazel's Leaving Do that date!

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Neon_Shaolin: Poptastic is Flash as Fook. (Or was when I used to whore it up there.)
Being in Preston, do you know of a spinning/ performance group called DNA by any chance? Led by a guy who does some sweet fire devilstick? (Been so long I forgot his name!) I used to hook up with them occasionally, and wondered if they're still going.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Arthur Were you that guy in the Arkham Asylum T-shirt at the last Leeds meet?

Poptastic it is stuck in a timewarp but yeah has it moments. The advantage is that at Mardi Gras it's under the bridge at Picadilly, lending it a dingy underground rave feel to it! - Plus more dancefloor space (read - spinning space) can't be wrong! biggrin

No I've not heard of DNA but just know a few guys who spin in Avenham Park on my days off when it's Sunny.

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
N_S: Yep, that was me. I loved the cheezy shagtags and trashy 80's electro at Poptastic. Sounds like it's still not got out of that timewarp.

DNA did a lot of UV stuff in clubs, (Tokes and the like.) and did a bit of fire for parades n festivals and that. I'm pretty sure they had a link with zoo cafe, or something. looks like they folded. Ah well. Old friends good times....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Zoo Cafe! That was YEARS before my spinning days! So I probably won't have met them. I will get myself to any gatherings round your end more often. Don't need MCP or Strugz as an incentive!

You or Will getting yourself down to Poptastic Mardi Gras then this year?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
I'd love to, but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo. Just done Northern Green Gathering. Gonna have to get meself over to Manc sometime though. Lots of old mates to catch up with.

You'll have to come over to Leeds for a spin again, just let me or Chrono know, he was saying how cool it was to see you over last time.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Ok. I have his number. Probably not this weekend but maybe the weekend after?

As I said in a previous post there is a Manc meet on Sunday... rolleyes

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
If anyone wants lifts I'm heading up from bristol to brimingham on firday night then up to leeds saturday

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
how many days now?

329 posts

Posted:
12 rotations of this giant mudball. Maybe if we all ran on the spot really fast we could make it go quicker...

ubbrollsmile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I'm just gonna turn a treadmill upsidedown. Way easier.

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
aint too long now! wooooooooooooooooooooo!
i'm really excited, loads of new people to meet!

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Page: ...