Page: ...
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
A couple of weeks ago me n strugz decided to visit chrono in leeds, and we had a great time. So great in fact, that we're going to do it again!

This time on the 9th and 10th of september arriving at leeds train station preferably about 12, and leaving again on sunday about 7pm. This gives a good four hour leeway for trains getting back to places. Trains to leeds are pretty quick, even from edinburgh. Chrono has some amount of spare beds, and after that some large amount of floor space for sleeping bags.

If you wanna see a little bit of what we got up to:

in-leeds ~20mb

in-leeds-small ~10mb

so for a weekend of immense staff action, come to leeds!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
well, i'm rubbish with a staff but i am only half an hour (and thats on buses) away from Leeds. so i may come and say hello

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Meg - *insert huge slap here!*

my 10gig of footage is on its way fo frick sake ubbloco

oh and currently this is the only free weekend i have for 2 months ubblol

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
stop pretending you have a life strugz...

I might come, flights are cheap and conveniant...

Depends on a french wedding...

Love is the law.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yay Meg! It was awesome watching you and everyone else spin in Leeds...

Already had my Strugz-fix this week so not arsed about him... tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Gremlin_Loumember
131 posts

Posted:
I might pop up - need something to cheer me up after failing Uni, becoming homeless, splitting up with the boyfriend and getting fired smile

'If your deeds shouldn't be known, perhaps they shouldn't be done, if your words shouldn't be shared, perhaps they shouldn't be spoken. Act with attention, for all your acts have consequences" (Rabbi Judah HaNassi)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
I've been wanting to vist Leeds for ages humm???

definately tempted

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
Looking forward to this, I'm already scouting out new locations for some proper "underground" spinning.

As Meg says I've got loads of space at my gaff, so if you let us know your coming I can sort you a room out. No stress if anyone turns up unnanounced and needs somewhere to crash either, but with the nice beds it's first come first served.

If you want my contact details or any other info just ask. smile

As for immense staff action, well there will be MCP in da house, but I'm also planning 2m towel wicks for those huge poles we were playing with...

hug Will

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hey Will. Apparently you know a friend of mine called Rowan from Leeds/Huddersfield...

Wonder if we could get him to come back to Leeds for this. Even if he doesn't spin biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

329 posts

Posted:
Hmm... if it's the Rowan I know I think he lives just off hyde park nowadays so it shouldn't be a problem.

Young chap, slim, gay, with dreads and (reputedly) well endowed? Might not be your Rowan but I'll invite him anyway... biggrin

You're coming back!!! Can you stay for the weekend? I should be a little less distracted this time if your up for learning some contact. Give me a couple of days and I'll have you matrixing like you OD'd on those little red pills.

bounce2 Will

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
That's the one! (not too sure on the last attribute but I'm working on it... biggrin ) He lives in Hudds for the summer but he's asking for something to do for the summer so I've told him about this already...

Oh yes that would be sweet! No matter how nice I know people to be and how willing I know they are to give a tutorial I still can't get out of the 'playing in the sandpit watching the big boys (and 'girl') playing' mentality to bombard them with questions and advice! Someone slap me and tell me to get over it!

329 posts

Posted:
*slap* Get over it!!!

Teaching pretty boys to bend over backwards... What a chore! ubblol

I'm normally worried about offering advice to people in case I seem concieted. I like teaching, I only really learnt the matrix after teaching it to others, so bombard away! You'll be helping me out.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You think I'm cute? Why thank you! So you are a coniosseur of the boys then? wink

Meh, don't worry about seeming conceited. You're only conceited if you think you're too good to teach the newbies something. (Says me who's too proud to ask for help!)

I'll see what I can do... I'll talk to Rowan. He might listen to me tongue

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*sighs* I would love to be in leeds, spinning staff. But its like a month too early, and so, well, i will be in america still! bah!

plan another one at somepoint, will ya?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Jesus, I leave for 3 days and the entire thread decends into /dev/gay rolleyes

biggrin

Can't wait! Ubereurope for rocking... learnt loads of new stuff.... Can't wait for leeds again...

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
it's all about the Leeds! city of love

What're you looking at?
What're you callin' me!?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

I'd like to come along but I um.. I can't even do neck rolls properly. :-/

Neither can I! That's why I'm coming! Come.... You know you want to!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Dammit!!! I can't come - I just remembered I have a friend who's having a leaving party weekend in the Lakes somewhere!

Sorry! *kicks himself - broken hip*

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
After spending the weekend with stugz think I pretty definately coming to this. would it be ok to blag a place to stay then smile

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
So thats 3 definates in th house of Chrono biggrin

Erm - where the hell is sandy when you need him, anyone got any idea what tree he might be up this time? i dont have his number rolleyes

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
tempting to try and get meast to come... Hmmmmmmmm

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Damn you Meg....

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Erm - where the hell is sandy when you need him, anyone got any idea what tree he might be up this time? i dont have his number rolleyes

biggrin

suppose I could call him but he's abit of a twat. Do you really think we want him to come??

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
well, i just freed (sp?) up that weekend, can i get a place to crash? i'm too cheap to get a hotel room or something. (and by "cheap" i mean "it all goes on alcohol")
i need to learn to staff; no longer caring about this being a cripple business, what's an extra couple of months of recovery if i can learn to do something decent with a staff?

What're you looking at?
What're you callin' me!?

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
cripple staff is the way forward

ok, well me and crazyhippychick should be there hopefully, looks like im gonna miss hazels going away party for it tho, o well lol

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: T&B

Written by: strugz

biggrin

suppose I could call him but he's abit of a twat. Do you really think we want him to come??

errr what? As long as he does the spinneroony, he's worth it.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol

Spinnerooony!

defninately worth it, his angel rolls arnt that bad either, for a hippy smile

ubblol

329 posts

Posted:
Make him come! And while your at it track down Ninja Dave, I'd love to meet him again. Everyone must come to Leeds!

Written by: mcp

tempting to try and get meast to come... Hmmmmmmmm

Yes! Yes! Yes! bounce

UberLeeds!

biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
frown frown
Doesn't Meast live in France? It's a long way to come!

If if I had anything to do with it, he'd live in my basement. Complete with manacles... devil

329 posts

Posted:
Pah! Distance! He must come. It's his duty to teach us all how to be french and beautiful. biggrin

Written by: Neon_Shaolin

If if I had anything to do with it, he'd live in my basement. Complete with manacles... devil

You know I've wondered why there aren't more contact staffers about. How many have you got down there?

Page: ...