the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
Hi HoPpers.

I see this post was put up, then self-deleted.

But if you wanna raid our night and say hello, you're very welcome.

The music will be fat, the people will be friendly and it promises to be a massive night.

Get down early (b4 10) and it'll be free.

PS, make sure you say hello.

Details:

Its a MULTI-DECK SCRATCH SPECIAL!

A-Skillz (Fingerlickin)

SuperStyle Deluxe (Payback Project)

Platinum Mules (MOFO)

MjooGoo (NSB Radio / Highheels)

Mister Sushi (44 / Botchit & Scarper)

Shaman (Urban Nights)

BROADCAST LIVE ON NSBRADIO.CO.UK

Doors : 9pm - 3am (after party until 6am, look out for invites)

Price : Free 9pm-10pm, £6 10pm-11pm, £8 after

More Info : 07903 949222

The Fingerlickin Father of Funk - A-Skillz - takes the lead in our Multi-Deck Scratch Special! A-Skillz has a reputation as a true party rocker - and this acclaim has seen him play parties across the World - FabricLive, Spectrum, Chew The Fat, Supercharged, The Boutique, Sugarbeat, the Live8 Afterparty, to name but a few. His skillz on the decks have even been picked up by Annie Mac - his mini-mix was voted Best of 2005 by Radio 1 listeners!! The guy even produces well - his TrickaTechnology album with Krafty Kuts was an essential purchase in 2004! Mr Skillz will rock Herbal - be warned!!

SuperStyle Deluxe is a name synonymous with mixing and scratching, the guy is even sponsored by scratch mixer manufacturer Ecler! SSD has been a busy boy in the studio of late too, working on tunes for Payback Project, iBreaks and Unstable Label, and also on his new Summer Mixtape (the last one available on nuskoolbreaks.co.uk was downloaded so much it nearly broke the servers!). SSD doesn't come to London often, so this should be a rare treat!

Mofo artists Platinum Mules make the journey from "oop north" to make a rare appearence in the smoke. Producers of "The Hammer" and the highly acclaimed "Broke" on Mofo Recordings, the Mules also had great success with Roc out Wide on West Records. Their DJ sets are always rocking - Kreecha (also part of Janatah DJs) is an expert at cutting and scratching, and a firm favourite over the years at NSB parties! "Watch out for these chaps, they’re going places" said DJ Mag, so are you watching??

MjooGoo joins us as a NSB Radio resident, and he will once again be dropping lots of fresh italian-esque breaks for us. MjooGoo is really finding his feet with production at the moment, with many labels scrambling to sign the cheeky chappy, so this set will be earmarked with future floor fillers!!

Mister Sushi drops by for a set following on from his 44 duties. 44 for those who dont know is one of the best parties around at the moment, fusing everything that is good party music together in to one, and Mister Sushis sets reflect just this!

New kid on the scene Shaman debuts with NSB after his Urban Nights event has really taken off! Regularly playing to packed out crowds at the Pool Bar, Shaman is already making a name for himself on the breaks scene.

Oh look. I'm a New Kid. wink

EDITED_BY: the_shaman (1155046037)

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'd love to come down - Havent seen A-Skillz for about 2 years!

Unfortunately its in London frown

Maybe next time smile

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the_shaman

I see this post was put up, then self-deleted.

But if you wanna raid our night and say hello, you're very welcome.

yeah, sorry about that redface

i saw the line up, saw the price, got all excited and decided i was going and then realised i couldn't go cos we've got a bbq this saturday rolleyes

have a great night! biggrin

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
Cool.

Hope the weather holds out for ya and the food is well cooked.

the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
Bump.

Ow. That was nasty.

Anyone got a plaster?