Forums > Videos > Trial & error - My first ever edited video

Login/Join to Participate

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
right peeps, this is my first attempt to edit a vid. I didn't have much footage but thought I'd have a go.

click link

1 problem I'm having is movie maker on my PC is screwed up and won't work so I have to use image mixer (came with camera) this video although only 2.30 mins (approx) is 60Mb!! How do i compress the files to make them managable (please bear in mind I have learning difficulties - I'm stupid and a bit lazy)

oh and my PC won't play web page sounds (annoying) so please let me know if the music is working, and if you know why mine doesn' play (p.s NOT on mute ubblol )

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Nice work monkey man. Dunno whats going on with your software tho, quality isnt great for the size of file confused

Music worked for me by the way smile

Hope you had a good weekend and looked after my bro biggrin

Motley

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
nice vid! biggrin ditto on the software tho..

that's weird about the size and stuff. See if you can get hold of a copy of Adobe Premiere: takes a while to get used to, but it sooo kicks the arse of movie maker and other stuff

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
cheers guys. I plan to get some software when I get some cash, been looking at file compressors and codecs but it all goes WAY over my head ubblol Freeware sucks...

also when I sell my house I plan to get a PC that actually works for video editing and web design *sigh* months away though.

Motley if your bro is dave I'm picking him up tomorrow, if not I may be the wrong mynci ubblol I wasn't in brighton I'm helping with the next leg of the tour wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Did you not go to Brighton? (my bro is vamp you fool!)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I know ubblol you told marie and she told me... wink

Si can look after himself .... well blu...lee... sorry dude, he's Soooooo screwed ubblol

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Si can look after himself eek You dont know him very well ubblol Your right.. hes screwed biggrin