• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

fireinspired
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Total posts: 26
Posted:hi, how many other ppl hav pro evolution. if u do, i hope u can help, im lovin the gameplay and all that, but im sure im missin a trick on the goalscoring front, anyone got any tips. i mean, it is on a high difficulty but im sure there must be sumthin im missing....ubbideamaybe im just crap.....

Delete Topic

_Slater_

Total posts: 32
Posted:try and find oportunities to put through balls to your striker, you'll get beasted by the offside rule but gives you a few great one on one goal scoring chances.
also try and get 2 men up front and pass across the keeper to the other striker.
failing that, just have a dig from outside the box and pray.

its a gret game, but theres no real theory to scoring just play it obsessively day and night til you pick it up.

damnit i want a game now... smile

Delete

fireinspired

Posted:haha, thanks, ive upped my scoring a bit now like. it is a canny good game. lovin it!!! altho i was a bit surprised by the lack of resemblance to the players, i think they concentrated on the game play a bit more. good idea.

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:use through balls to the striker (RT) or crosses. remember
tap long pass once from he wing for long and deep
tap twice for short cross (near post)
tap 3 times for cross along the ground (only good inside box really)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

fireinspired

Posted:ah, thats how u change the types of crosses, thanks!

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:no worries.

also hold left trigger or L1 (X-box or PS2) and your through pass goes over the top

L1 when you shoot (only a small amount of power needed) gives you a chip shot, I've scored a few on pro-evo 5 with through balls to the right side of the box, the keeper comes and your first touch should be a little chip over his head to top left hand corner wink very pretty goal too, first done playing as Nigeria.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

fireinspired

Posted:wikd, knew about the ova the top ball but ive been tryin to work out wot chip is for a while, thanks. mind you, this will all hav to be put on hold wen my new staff arrives, lol.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:ubblol

it's tricky geting power right.

but I agree get your staff broken in biggrin (it's better than poi)

Delete

fireinspired

Posted:haha, will do.

i scored with a chip, the game after u told me how, in exactly the same way, top right hand corner!!!

Delete