• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > My New Nameless Big Burner Staff!! Help, guys!

Login/Join to Participate

LilBBoy
SILVER Member since May 2006

LilBBoy

Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese

Total posts: 143
Posted:Hey! My fire staff arrived from FireToys last Monday, and it's still nameless! I can't think of a name for him! Help, guys!!

biggrin ubblol biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

Delete Topic

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:wow congtatumalations on your new addition......................is it a boy staff or a girl staff tongue

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted: Written by: LilBBoy

Hey! My fire staff arrived from FireToys last Monday, and it's still nameless! I can't think of a name for him! Help, guys!!

biggrin ubblol biggrin

biggrin Lol!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Call him "Stick" biggrin

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Good idea, Umbey! Were it not for the fact that sticks aren't made of annealed aluminium biggrin

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:ooooops it's still early morning so i didn't read the part about it being a boy staff.................unless you edited it wink

names..........names.................steve??? steve the staff

stan.........

keiser sosay ubblol

how about woody.........if it's wooden cored wink

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......all good names, lol! I'm liking Steve the Staff! More suggestions, pwease! biggrin

Delete

UCOF

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:Steve the stick? wink

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Lol! I just remembered, i used to have a stick instect called Sticky! ubblol

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Hey guys! How about Sherman?? ubblol

Delete

SunnySammy
SILVER Member since Aug 2005

SunnySammy

Watching the Sky

Total posts: 453
Posted:I got one the other day and called it JIM. Nearly called it STAN because .............. well................. tis a legendery idea! So i say go with STAN! smile

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Hmmmmmmmmmm.....come to think of it, Stan is a pretty random name! Tis guuuud!! Any other suggestions?? If not, Stan it is!! biggrin

Delete

UCOF

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted: Written by: LilBBoy

used to have a stick instect called Sticky

So did I. ubblol
and probably lots of children did too.

Its like having a hamster or gerbil called "bubbles".

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Lol yes! Maybe i should call my staff Napoleon "Stan" Dynamite?? ubblol biggrin AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING film! Pretty much the bestest DVD ever maaaade!! biggrin

Delete

UCOF

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:I thought ND was really, really, incredibly boring to be honest. Lots of people on here raved about it, so I downloaded it, but was rather disapointed.
I think it was as as soon as I realised that nothing was actually going to happen, that I started to lose interest.

My favourite bit was where the kids all saw the cow get shot... devil

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:LOL!!! Yeah that bit is funny! The song at the end ("Canned Heat[1999]" by Jamiroquai) is immenseeeee for spinning to!

Delete

_FSA_

_FSA_

now comes with skydiving license

Total posts: 1627
Posted:Oh dear.. Don't get me started on Napoleon Dynamite.. ubblol

You could call it Tina! wink .. Or just Fat Lard tongue (Ya know.. The llama.. Ya know, ya know. *get's all excited* The llama! The llama! Tina!)

.. Told you not to get me started! .. Although I do like the name Napoleon for a staff..

I'd go with Napoleon.. smile

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Hehe gdgd! Tina, eat the foooooooooooood!! EAT THE GOD DANG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! ubblol

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:did you get this naming idea off Tink wink

My staff is called Vlad (coz he bites...hard) I've had him for 18 months now *sigh* My favourie stick of all time big heavy and 9 inch wicks biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:ubblol funny you should say that mynci, tink got me onto the idea too, mines called monty

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:ubblol screech copied me too and called his Havelock

I think a staff should have a name and be treated personally. as I said, mine bites the unwary (well smacks them round the head..HARD) which blu found out in brighton

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Posted:oh, i hav a new staff, is it customary to name ur new staffs, if so, any ideas, im pretty sure my staff is male.

Delete

Mr Majestik
SILVER Member since Mar 2004

Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you

Total posts: 4693
Posted:i've never named any of my staffs. i think its for people who talk about staffs more than playing with them ubblol

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:you could call it bob ... that way if you decide it is actually female then you can always do the old black adder joke. rolleyes

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted: Written by: artindoril

you could call it bob ... that way if you decide it is actually female then you can always do the old black adder joke. rolleyes

Watched that episode the other day biggrin

Delete

peggalicous

Total posts: 26
Posted:sir (sur) render ?

Delete

peggalicous

Total posts: 26
Posted:thats 2 words by the way.. sir render .. noble yet..kinda cool tried to win a contest to name a horse that once but the went with vernon umm...

Disclaimer.....
no vernons were hurt in the choosing of the name sir render

Delete