Forums > Social Chat > My New Nameless Big Burner Staff!! Help, guys!

Login/Join to Participate

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Hey! My fire staff arrived from FireToys last Monday, and it's still nameless! I can't think of a name for him! Help, guys!!

biggrin ubblol biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
wow congtatumalations on your new addition......................is it a boy staff or a girl staff tongue

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
 Written by: LilBBoy

Hey! My fire staff arrived from FireToys last Monday, and it's still nameless! I can't think of a name for him! Help, guys!!

biggrin ubblol biggrin

biggrin Lol!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Call him "Stick" biggrin

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Good idea, Umbey! Were it not for the fact that sticks aren't made of annealed aluminium biggrin

7,193 posts

Posted:
ooooops it's still early morning so i didn't read the part about it being a boy staff.................unless you edited it wink

names..........names.................steve??? steve the staff

stan.........

keiser sosay ubblol

how about woody.........if it's wooden cored wink

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......all good names, lol! I'm liking Steve the Staff! More suggestions, pwease! biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Steve the stick? wink

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Lol! I just remembered, i used to have a stick instect called Sticky! ubblol

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Hey guys! How about Sherman?? ubblol

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
I got one the other day and called it JIM. Nearly called it STAN because .............. well................. tis a legendery idea! So i say go with STAN! smile

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....come to think of it, Stan is a pretty random name! Tis guuuud!! Any other suggestions?? If not, Stan it is!! biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: LilBBoy

used to have a stick instect called Sticky

So did I. ubblol
and probably lots of children did too.

Its like having a hamster or gerbil called "bubbles".

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Lol yes! Maybe i should call my staff Napoleon "Stan" Dynamite?? ubblol biggrin AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING film! Pretty much the bestest DVD ever maaaade!! biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I thought ND was really, really, incredibly boring to be honest. Lots of people on here raved about it, so I downloaded it, but was rather disapointed.
I think it was as as soon as I realised that nothing was actually going to happen, that I started to lose interest.

My favourite bit was where the kids all saw the cow get shot... devil

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
LOL!!! Yeah that bit is funny! The song at the end ("Canned Heat[1999]" by Jamiroquai) is immenseeeee for spinning to!

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
Oh dear.. Don't get me started on Napoleon Dynamite.. ubblol

You could call it Tina! wink .. Or just Fat Lard tongue (Ya know.. The llama.. Ya know, ya know. *get's all excited* The llama! The llama! Tina!)

.. Told you not to get me started! .. Although I do like the name Napoleon for a staff..

I'd go with Napoleon.. smile

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Hehe gdgd! Tina, eat the foooooooooooood!! EAT THE GOD DANG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
did you get this naming idea off Tink wink

My staff is called Vlad (coz he bites...hard) I've had him for 18 months now *sigh* My favourie stick of all time big heavy and 9 inch wicks biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol funny you should say that mynci, tink got me onto the idea too, mines called monty

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol screech copied me too and called his Havelock

I think a staff should have a name and be treated personally. as I said, mine bites the unwary (well smacks them round the head..HARD) which blu found out in brighton

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

fireinspiredBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
oh, i hav a new staff, is it customary to name ur new staffs, if so, any ideas, im pretty sure my staff is male.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i've never named any of my staffs. i think its for people who talk about staffs more than playing with them ubblol

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
you could call it bob ... that way if you decide it is actually female then you can always do the old black adder joke. rolleyes

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: artindoril

you could call it bob ... that way if you decide it is actually female then you can always do the old black adder joke. rolleyes

Watched that episode the other day biggrin

peggalicousmember
26 posts

Posted:
sir (sur) render ?

peggalicousmember
26 posts

Posted:
thats 2 words by the way.. sir render .. noble yet..kinda cool tried to win a contest to name a horse that once but the went with vernon umm...

Disclaimer.....
no vernons were hurt in the choosing of the name sir render