Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The Spin in the Park at Gloucester Park

Login/Join to Participate

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys couple of us are planning to do a spin session in gloucester park if any of you want to come along its at gloucester park from 8pm meet at the bandstand bring feul and toys have a spin together etc etc. all are welcome so come along and have a good time

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

BurnsBRONZE Member
40 posts

Posted:
hey dude nice one-working until 9ish- but will catch you there(excuse the cheap pun!) we could even have an after party round mine! peace

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I should be there biggrin

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Right guys from the sucess of this meet up i was thinking of making it a regular thing till later... and starting a little later.... say 8:30-9ish.... Me and Mo were also thinkin the park is not the best place maybe robinswood hill would be better as its dark less chance of being distrubedand we could party up there if you guys like....

So in short next meet up on wednesday at robinswood hill if you need directions let me know in a pm or somthing.... at 8:30 meet at the main entrance...

Nice to see you all tonight

Mike

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Nice one Mike- yup, assuming I don't have anything that appear in the meantime I'll be there biggrin (directions would be good- multimap link perhaps?)

xXLoStxInxMaDnEsSXxnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
heya all im Mo as you might already know as mike does that spin in the park was amazing, n i cnt wait til i get bk off hols to do wednesday weavesmiley devil

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
lol... Righto multimap thing on the way once i figure out how to use the site directions are easy enough

Anyone who has been to gloucester before should know were the train station is as you head down that road towards the park carry on driving straight down till you hit a junction with a church on it you should turn left here and you will be on stroud road. Carry on up this road until you hit a roundabout go strauight over the first one as it is a small one you know the type of small white ones carry on going down the road over the bridge were you will hit a larger roundabout again go stauight over this.

Now if you start going up a hill in a stauight line you are on the wrong road you want the one before it.

Follow the right road around until you see a gate it will probebly be closed so find a parking space outside the roads around there are normal quite safe. Head over the gate and follow the drive type thing round were you should see me and mo at the top waiting by the building.

Going to try and get the multimap link soon... I plan to stay up the hill all night on wednesday so anyone who wish's to join me is welcome if no one stays thats good to...

Me and Mo will probebly be there from 8 just in case anyone turns up early but knowing you lot your all be half a hour late or somthing lol

Thanks and see you there any question int he mean time pm me or give me a ring most of you ethier have my number or know someone that has ie Jane

Mike

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
hopefuly this should be the multimap

https://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?c...amp;scale=25000

xXLoStxInxMaDnEsSXxnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
mike why is there two things for glos on a wednesday?

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
cuz i made a new theard

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
hi guys sorry bout the last two weeks being a bit of a mess we are now back on glos park at 8pm this time i promise not to be ill on the way to the park or to get stopped by the police if anyone wants to come please to come and bring toys

love mike

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Mike is this where I met you guys or in the other place that was discussed?

Isn't the park a bit dingy, especially with the nights drawing in- lots of unsavoury characters? Maybe I'm wrong?..

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
yeah but the hill which as is a bit far away for all the gloucester lot and last time we did one up the other location no one turned up

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
right sorry bout this guys but this wednesday because i have to work it will def be on next week

willzerznewbie (wants to learn more)
7 posts

Posted:
do any of you guys still spin in glos?

Willzerz@live.co.uk Always looking for new people to spin with