Forums > Social Chat > The Home of Poi speacial premier of Brokeback Mountain

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
For all those unlucky (ha not what I heard) few that didnt get too sit in a cinema packed to the rafters full of gay men and fag hags I present you...

https://www.starz.com/features/brokebackmountain/

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
there are a whole load of these, go to www.angryalien.com for other films reenacted by bunnies in 30 seconds

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
ubblol

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Lol! Immense! Loki_the_trickster, the guy who plays Loki in SOTM (Alan Cumming) is ma cuzzin!! biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
SOTM??????????

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....