Forums > Social Chat > What *to* wear (on a date...)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I've a date saturday. If anyone happens to know anything about nyc, its at the orchard, on the lower east side.

Now, what the heck do I wear? Its hot, summery, but I havn't got a tan... the restaurnt is casual->dressy, he tends more towards casual in my expirience but I should probably split the difference. We're going back to his to watch films afterwards.

Now, help!

redface

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
So... Sequinned Jacket and Bow Tie not an option then...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
How can you people worry about what you're going to wear so much?!

Just...be yourself!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Aimee It's true, you should just be yourself as if things go right they'll be seeing you wearing whatever you usually wear anyway and should accept it. But dates can be quite nerve-wracking so they're bound to be a bit paranoid! They just asked for friendly advice... And I don't think it any really harm if we offer an opinion on what their options are. So long as the final choice is theirs...

Pete You ever seen this guy?

Non-Https Image Link

https://www.petefirman.co.uk/

One of the best new magicians I've seen and he just wears what he wants. I think it's quite disarming when a magician, long been associated with the aforementioned sequin bow-tie combo, looks very normal...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
@Daize: If you're really gonna wear that:

Written by: daize

I don't know about you, but this is what I'd wear on a date...

Non-Https Image Link

then I want to have a date with you biggrin

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Page: