Page:
PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
For those who didn't get into the intros today.

https://www.nuskoolbreaks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=55647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

If anyone has any issues on Monday (though I suspect not) please let me or another mod know.

UCOF and Ravehead were specifically targetted...just as a warning.

Other measures have been taken against these wankers, but I think everyone here should be made known that these people were planning to fill the bb with not-nice stupidity.

If they still do, don't fall for it.

On page 9 and 10 of the thread you will find a list of all the newbs from there...just for reference point.

(and on page 12 you'll find Jo and my responses to them! lol)

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

burninghamSecond wave. DIVE!
132 posts

Posted:
I have no idea really. I guess some were going to start trying to wind you up a bit with silly posts about poi.

I was probably just going to be a bit more weird than normal.

Hello?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Here my stand point on this thing...

I appreciate the apologies but don't trust the words at all.

As a person I'd love to accept their apologies with open arms and trust.

As a mod, and really as a non-trusting person overall, I can't.

On their bb they said they were going to gain our trust and then use it against us. So, how do we know that is what they are not doing now?

Yes they are being watched. Yes they know it.

Maybe they are learning that we aren't so bad (cause let's face it..we are awesome wink ) but in the end..I am wary of the apologies and the sudden turn to nice.

I can laugh and jest and hang out with the best of them, even with people I don't like but it doesn't mean I will trust them at all.

*shrug*

*le sigh*

Pele

132 posts

Posted:
Yes but we've been rumbled now. There would be no amusement in pretending to apologise and then having a go at you.

We aren't really trolls, just a bunch of slightly misguided peeps from another forum.

Hello?

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
and without trust that sounds a bit..................hmmmmm

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: burningham

Yes but we've been rumbled now. There would be no amusement in pretending to apologise and then having a go at you.

We aren't really trolls, just a bunch of slightly misguided peeps from another forum.

Fair enough...but now you also know where we (I am speaking for a couple of us mods at this point) stand...and that is only fair to everyone right?

Pele

132 posts

Posted:
@ ze bubbles - Yes, I know. We'll probably all be banned by this time tomorrow anyway.
EDITED_BY: burningham (1154569781)

Hello?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Damn, I was writing this in response to the 'FAIR GAME' thread but it got deleted umm But what I had to say still stands so here we are. Even I'M getting bored of my speeches!

Written by: Me

I dunno... I'm sensing descension in the ranks back at your home base.

It wasn't our image that had the Michael taken from us, or our egos, it was our trust. Which is still (forgive me for being melodramatic but it's a fitting analogy) nursing its wounds, so you will forgive us if we are slightly wary of you lot. It's not gonna happen overnight. In such circumstances, trust has to be earned.

I personally am willing to let the matter drop, even see the humourous side. But an instant clean slate will be difficult. Stay join in the conversation, show an interest, tell us about yourselves - FOR REAL this time... Just know that we will watching you.

By the way you really should trim the bushes outside your window...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Pele i would just like to say i think that all of them should be deleted or blocked or banned, whatever you have to do. I think that would certainly get rid of the real idiots and if possible any of them that really want to be a good part of this community can re register and go from there. Cause i think once the majority of idiots believe they have been busted and kicked off they wont bother trying again.
The ones that are serious will come back and we will welcome them like we have all newbies before this crap happened.

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

132 posts

Posted:
You are probably right GitasGuy. But if we are banned properly (as I'm sure pele the 'mod of steel' would do), then most of us won't be able to re-register as our ip addresses will be blocked.

We probably wouldn't come back anyway even though I think most of the people on here seem really nice and I would probably enjoy chatting some more with them. In my case, I probably wouldn't come back because I'm too lazy.

Hello?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Believe it or not, I'm not the one in favor of banning everyone.
Looking at each of you on an individual basis, most of your lot I wouldn't ban.

It is not up to me alone, and quite frankly burningham, you really don't know me well enough to say that.
Anyone here will tell you that I *am* strong here when I need to be, and I will act quickly, and I will defend HoP all the way down but I am also fair if nothing else. I am a complete equal opportunity arse kicker wink
Your friends and yourself came in on the wrong side of me today. I am actually quite nice, usually quiet and sometimes damn silly when it all comes 'round.

Gitasguy, thanks for the input. I kinda figured this was your opinion from the start. wink

Pele

132 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pele

It is not up to me alone, and quite frankly burningham, you really don't know me well enough to say that.

I think you maybe misunderstood what I meant. I was just assuming that if you were to ban me/us you would probably do it properly as it seems like you know your stuff.

Anyway like I said on nsb Goodnight HoP, maybe see you all tomorrow.
EDITED_BY: burningham (1154569408)

Hello?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Ahhh...then sorry about the misunderstanding. Hope to see you again. I've enjoyed your posts in the "real" threads.

(and you're right..I would. wink )

Pele

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Ye reap what ye sow. Too late for remorse when your initial intent was malicious, and a game plan actually exists that involves deception and manipulation.

Ban them all I say.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I'm with you flash fire! Pele do we really need them, seriously. I feel they are taking up valueable space that new people here such as myself and real newbies can use to become part of this excellent community we call HOP!!
If these people were serious then they would have join under their own terms and not following like narrow minded sheep to the rantings of some little twat with a vendetta for whatever reason he holds it!!!!

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
It's not a matter of need. It is a matter of evaluating the behaviour and their contributions thusfar to the site, and how they behaved on the other. Some of them actually had interest insights into some threads (check the Obesity Vaccine, for example) and did not threaten anyone.

Being annoying is not a crime on here. Otherwise we would have banned Cantus loooooooong ago. biggrin tongue
Love you Cantus! hug ubblove

Pele

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
MY question, Pele, is where the HELL was the backup from Flash Fire. We all know she would have had a field trip also.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys! I know I have been quiet of late. Too busy being a motorcycle chick - got my new bike recently and am all tied into the riding community these days.

Non-Https Image Link

Sorry for offtopic!

But yeah, am back now. So watch out, and don't make Pele work so hard please.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: BEZERKER

MY question, Pele, is where the HELL was the backup from Flash Fire. We all know she would have had a field trip also.

She was too busy with her crotch rocket evidentally. :P

It was alot of fun the first...3 hours or so.

The look on their proverbial faces when they were called out and then when they realized we were on their board...priceless...no really....just sublime.

I've had *alot* of pent up aggression I needed to get out anyway. ubbloco

Pele

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
that was a thing of beauty biggrin

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
ok Pele, i'll let you guys do your job and stop being a pain. Thanks biggrin hug

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GitasGuy

ok Pele, i'll let you guys do your job and stop being a pain. Thanks biggrin hug

Yer not a pain silly. I really appreciate your love of HoP and wanting to protect it. smile

Pele

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:

Being annoying is not a crime on here. Otherwise we would have banned Cantus loooooooong ago. biggrin

You're just lucky i can't read. That's all I can say (but unfortunately can't read it back. What does it say?)

rolleyes hug

Meh

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Rowrf! >.<

*goes into "Guard Dog" mode*

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I've met some really excellent people here in the last few months and i would really hate to see little people like them ruin for the rest!! ubbrollsmile
Go get em Doc *good dog* ubblol

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Carefull GitasGuy, if you praise Doc for being a "*good boy*" when he's in one of those guard dog modes, he'll be scratching at your door in the early mornings, jumping on the couch when he's not supposed to and sniffing at your crotch in front of your family and friends before you know it... rolleyes tongue ubbtickled

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
 Written by: arsn

Carefull GitasGuy, if you praise Doc for being a "*good boy*" when he's in one of those guard dog modes, he'll be scratching at your door in the early mornings, jumping on the couch when he's not supposed to and sniffing at your crotch in front of your family and friends before you know it... rolleyes tongue ubbtickled

Must fight urge to joke about dogs humping your leg. eek wink

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Cantus

Oh for Pete's sake. It's these ones:

* sparkythefiregod User 15 02/08/06 10:27 PM
* House_of_Poin User 23 02/08/06 10:41 PM
* greeneyedmonsta User 2 02/08/06 11:00 PM
* MrFatPois User 1 02/08/06 11:20 PM
* pookupoi User 9 02/08/06 11:44 PM
* nil_poi User 7 03/08/06 12:15 AM
* burningham User 32 03/08/06 12:18 AM
* poi_up_my_pocket User 4 03/08/06 12:22 AM
* HenFeatures2006 User 11 03/08/06 02:00 AM
* poi_chucka User 4 03/08/06 02:08 AM
* GazLightaPoi User 5 03/08/06 02:52 AM
* LondonIrish User 15 03/08/06 03:10 AM
* PoiMeansPrizes User 11 03/08/06 03:11 AM
* uborkaluv User 1 03/08/06 05:24 AM
* XS_ User 4 02/08/06 09:39 PM
* Flanimal_Lover User 21 02/08/06 09:47 PM
* LTBlista User 5 02/08/06 09:50 PM
* poipirate User 24 02/08/06 09:52 PM
* SlaterLovesPoi User 6 02/08/06 10:08 PM
* imastudent User 3 02/08/06 10:13 PM
* Miss_Poi User 1 02/08/06 10:17 PM
* llesser_nllpois User 10 02/08/06 10:23 PM

Guilty as charged. biggrin

~Troll

awakenSILVER Member
The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
Oh my god. I've never heard anything like this! Funny in a pitiful kind of way.. but how ridiculous!

wow

PS: Dont hate me cause I'm a newbie!!! I'm sure there are some HoPpers I know in person will vouch for me.. but to think I don'd mind a bit of breakbeat... what does that make me?

*confused about where I belong*

....(not)

I love my hugs too much... and HoPpers give the BEST hugs and snuggles

hug

hug

hug

hug

EDITED_BY: awaken (1154661192)

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

132 posts

Posted:
Hello, you can probably take breakbeat out of the equation. It's ok, breakbeat doesn't make you a bad person.

I'm still trying to work out what did.

BTW - I'm one of them.
EDITED_BY: burningham (1154593356)

Hello?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:

UCOF and Ravehead were specifically targetted...just as a warning.

Other measures have been taken against these wankers, but I think everyone here should be made known that these people were planning to fill the bb with not-nice stupidity.

Yey WANKERS is allowed on a PG rated board. Cool!

wankers ubbrollsmile wankers bounce wankers biggrin wankers beerchug wankers tongue wankers eek wankers ubbtickled wankers angel wankers bounce2 wankers hehe wankers nana wankers wow wankers devil wankers rolleyes wankers wink wankers angel2 wankers excl wankers ubbloco wankers ubblove wankers cool wankers ubbangel wankers

Anyway stop being all offtopic Dunc and get on with something constructive....you wanker ubblol

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Page: