Forums > Social Chat > New board, festivals, web sites...the roof is on fire!!

Login/Join to Participate

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
Hey there - cracking new page man!!Does anyone know of big fire festivals anywhere around the world hapening over the next 12 months? ALso...how to stick a lot of photos onto a website ie. does it have to be multiple pages or can i stick them all on one page as thumbnails (how do i do this?)Oh...and last but not least......LOOK OUT FOR THE 4TH ELEMENT website comming soon!!

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Hi there, if you are looking for firey festivals check out StKilda Festival this Feb, in Melbourne Australia. Great big fire spectacular, more details will follow as the date approaches, but be sure of mass fire breathing and twirling and maybe even firewalking....

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

moonglowBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
Sammie .. I use a wee app called thumbnail .. there are lots of similar tools though .. basically they take you directory full of images, make a thumbnail image for each and then generate a basic page displaying the thumbnails as links to the full sized image ... hope that helps somewhat

I wish I could jump like that, he thought. Some can and some can't. That's how it is.
Winne-the-Pooh.

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
Thanks for all your help folks - my computer won't let me email you direct so I'm sending this out by fog horn! smileSammie

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
(6) more than 30 emails..... = smile