MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
I've no doubt someone has come up with this idea before as is the case with most poi moves but since ive neither seen anyone doing this and cant find any threads with it in I figured I'd make a post. So without further a do I bring you the Hugwrap and huggyloop biggrin

Nothing particularly revolutionary here, they are exactly as they sound, the hugwrap is simply an airwrap in front of you with arms crossed over the body.

The huggyloop is a little more difficult to define since I have had varying degrees of success, but suffice to say it is basically a hyperloop in a hugged position. I'd particularly appreciate comments on this one because ive tried this both keeping arms crossed and uncrossing part way through the loop/turn. I cant seem to pull off the one with arms crossed throughout very reliably, uncrossing part way through is a lot more straightforward to pull off but probably not a true huggyloop.

Ideas, comments, variations etc appreciated.

Motley

P.S partial credit for this idea goes to lazyangel whos random sillyness helped spawn the idea biggrin thanks mate hug

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
Awesome idea!

One of my friends and I have done the Hugged airwrap before but never made the leap in thought to try hyperloops like that. What a sweet idea! biggrin I'm sure someone has done it before but thank you for posting it. I'm going to go have a try at these right now, they sound like they would be a ton of fun. smile

Peace, Love, Circles

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
I found that cross-handed hyperloop is smilar to buzzsaw

hyperlloop. IT meens that the position of the loop is 0,

infinitesimal(no untange), so the way to untangle is to

move it = uncross at side.

lightning,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Richee

I found that cross-handed hyperloop is smilar to buzzsaw
hyperlloop. IT meens that the position of the loop is 0,
infinitesimal(no untange), so the way to untangle is to
move it = uncross at side.

lightning,

:R

Ahh I hadnt looked at it like that before, that makes a lot more sense. I'll have to have a play with that now and try to make it more consistant. I'll let you know how I get on smile

Motley