Forums > Meet Others > norfolkonian seeks other norfolkonians

Login/Join to Participate

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
Hey guys as it said in the thread title I'm a lonely girl in norfolk who seeks other spinners in norfolk to meet and learn from. Seriously new here (as in joined up yesterday) and need to find myself some poi so any advice on shops around near norwich or in norwich would be great to biggrin. Can maybe make meets but can't drive yet and must rely on the bus system which from rackheath is pretty sucky. Anyway hellooo out there and hopefully see some fellow norfolkonians.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm from norfolk wink

there are two shops in norwich that sell poi...................although these are not quality toys as they are made by poipoi.info

go to ali bongo's (next to sin sins love store)

or crystal house on rose lane (next to the marquee pub)

the best and cheapest form of poi are sock poi, just get some knee length socks, some tennis balls or what ever you like and voila you have some sock poi

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
You might want to try minimaniac on here - im not sure how often he checks the site these days but he used to be a pretty keen spinner. xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ravehead

i'm from norfolk wink

there are two shops in norwich that sell poi...................although these are not quality toys as they are made by poipoi.info

go to ali bongo's (next to sin sins love store)

or crystal house on rose lane (next to the marquee pub)

the best and cheapest form of poi are sock poi, just get some knee length socks, some tennis balls or what ever you like and voila you have some sock poi

:o vandalise my knee high socks?!?! HEATHEN!!! :P

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i think this is the 4th norfolk thread i've seen on here. ubblol obviously that doesnt mean people from norfolk are stupid or anything ubblol tongue

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jo_rhymes

i think this is the 4th norfolk thread i've seen on here. ubblol obviously that doesnt mean people from norfolk are stupid or anything ubblol tongue

course not they all just seem to be shy secretive types..some what like hobbits methinks

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
hahaha ubblol xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
hey, i know there are so many threads about norfolk but i thought i post in this one too biggrin

im at the uni and will be returning shortly, so if you do find anywhere where poiers meet i'd be happy to tag along with you! hug smile

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

We are still meeting at Bignold Middle School every Monday (including bank holidays) from 6 to 10pm

I got this from Matt, the guy who runs the Norwich juggling club smile

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees