Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Stilt minder needed, free festival ticket -UK

Login/Join to Participate

Eveish
Eveish

*Tickles pretty strangers*
Total posts: 610
Posted:HI all,
just a quick note, if anyone wants to come to the wickham music festival I have one free ticket for a minder - tickets are usually about 70. It is held near Fareham in south England, I will be traveling down from Edinburgh.
Let me know if anyone is up for some festival happenings smile
Should be a great fest
biggrin

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

Delete Topic

duballstar
duballstar

slack rating - 9.5
Total posts: 2216
Posted:when is it?

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Total posts: 1261

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:I live near Fareham - check your PMs smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Eveish
Eveish

Posted:The festival is the 4-7th Aug. I will probably be arriving on the 3rd, I think there are festival happenings from then.

Tis going to be fun.. Weeeeee!

Can any of you make it? hug

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

Delete

duballstar
duballstar

slack rating - 9.5
Total posts: 2216
Posted:oh i got given a flyer for that... i'm afrad i'm gonna be at boom that weekend but good luck with it! biggrin

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Eveish
Eveish

Posted:I am still looking for someone, festival starts this weekend.. are any of you other lovely people up for it?

Delete