KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I used to live in Japan where the Valentines Day custom was for the women to buy chocalates for all the men in their office. Men are meant to (but not obliged to) return the favour a month later on White Day, when the women get a few scabby anko cakes or senbe (crakers).Christmas Eve is more like Valentines Day for couples.

Never been a huge fan of Valentines Day, but thought it might be nice to hear your best and worst moments. So What have been your best and worst Valentines Day memories

Best Valentines Day - 2000 / 2001
Getting hammered drinking sake in a snow hut in Rokugo, Japan. Followed by a bout of bamboo pole bashing in a fight between the north and south sides of the town in the annual festival called takeuchi. Then back to the snow hut for more booze and kiritanpo (Stew with rice, meat and veg). Okay so its not very romantic, but sitting in a snowhut, with the air crisp around you and sake firing your veins is a pretty good way to spend any holiday. And my sweetheart did not fail to call and see how I was doing!

Worst Valentines Day
Receiving a valentines day when I was a kid and being teased unmercifully about it year after year after year. The result was that I turned into the Scrooge of Valentines Day.

Whatever you get up to this Valentines Day, I hope a little loving heads your way

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
oh not that day again.......

well one of my friends's sending the principal of my school a valentines card might i its not expensive or titled(buget).

Dear ******** 'baby'
my love for you is so strong

that when I die I AM TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!!!

hehehe i lieked that one.

might i note don't get any valentines cards from here!!! (just click and you will understand if you look through the whole series)

and one more thing happy fucking valentines day too every one

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

bri mCcallmember
34 posts

Posted:
My happiest valentine's day memory is from 1999. It was at 12:19 pm. It was 5pounds nine ounces 19 and a quarter inches long with fine baby soft blonde hair and blue eyes so dark they almoastr looked black. I named him Draven Jay, and to this day he ids still my favorite valentine's day gift. :love:BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME!!!!!!