Page:
Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Hey all,
Next weekend my Venturer unit are helping out on a leadership course for the scouts. Being the big kids, we've decided we want to play a few practical jokes on them... but we're fresh out of ideas... this is where you guys might come in.

Does anyone know of any good practical jokes which we can do without much mess (some is ok, but we dont want to have to replace carpet), and will cause no injury or anything like that?

If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Note: we have a few older scouts helping us out, the cooks may be on our side (but they do need to eat), and they are staying overnight, will add more details as I think of them

WOFTSILVER Member
Likes trees...
209 posts

Posted:
Swap their gear around and THEN tie it to the roof, mwuhahahaha!

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
tried and tested student things-

take off shower head, put oxo behind it then put an empty tea bag (so the filter) infront of the oxo cube. instant beef shower!
add different cube for disired effect eg chicken or paxo!

mate was robbing all my olive oil and not buying any, he also said it wasnt him. so i poured most of it away and pee'd into it. some got used aswell! (though the rest didnt)

Prawn behind a radiator, instant smelly room

probably went a bit too far with this one -mate was robbing my shower gel and dening it was him. oven cleaner in shower gel soon sorted this out, he's never borrowed my shower gel/shampoo since!

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
unfortunatly... most of these aren't necessarily able to happen for what we want..

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Umm.. you know all the old kids stuff like apple pie beds and the like?
(the one where you fold the lower bed sheet in half and tuck it in like it's the top sheet)
One of my friends tried putting every left shoe in the house in the freezer one april fools.. shrug

Hmm...... *thinks*

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
too bad they're in sleeping bags, or that would be great!

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
wait till they're asleep and then drag those that you know sleep deeply outside in their sleeping bags. They'll be really confused when they wake up

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
unfortunatly, they were on beds and would have noticed themselves falling onto the floor.

Well, the weekend is over.. unfortunatly, none could be followed through with.

We asked the cook if we could add colours and what not, and she was happy with this. A few minutes later someone else asked (not knowing we had already asked) and she said no. Everything else couldnt be carried out for one reason or another.
But now we have this great resource, Im sure it will be used at one stage or another

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
How about go get a long stand and the old can you find a left handed mallet stuff, our scouts could never find them

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
From the exboyfriend's library:
A fun, and rather expedious way to wake the boys up is the recipe for a great day! Take a sack full of marbles and place in the freezer over night. In the morning, place them under the covers of those who take too long to rise and shine! If the bitter cold doesn't get them first, the fact that they roll to the depression in the bed formed by their still attempting to sleep.

From the farm files:
Things in shoes are always fun. Balls of manure are good for people you don't appreciate. For people you actually like, I personally recommend small, slightly furry things like feathers, especially after planting the seed of thought in their minds about small creepy-crawlies getting into their shoes ("Don't forget to check your shoes!")

From the riding instructor files:
THE PREMATURE BURIAL. Providing the children are young enough.

From art college files:
I like tacking the bed and basically pinning it to the ceiling. It only makes it better if you tack everything up there as a made bed. Not too messy, unless you count when annoyed, tired people rip the "bed" down and spill the tacks all over the room.

I also personally like tinfoiling rooms (wrapping EVERYTHING in tinfoil). It happened to me once..... they even wrapped my pencils individually. It took months for me to finally locate and irradicate the last of the foil.

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Peanut Butter on their eyelids while they're sleeping (must be heavy sleeper) PB hardens and by morning they can't open their eyes... :-P

Another is the old Bear, Wolf, Feral Sea Snail (or any other vicious animal) prank, you as the leader make sure the kids "overhear" you talking to the other camp leaders about some creature that has brutally mauled or taken kids etc... then just play on it... You could send them to bed early one night because there has been a sighting down the road etc... then when they're safely locked away in their cabins make animal noises by their cabin... Tried and True works... :-P
*Now that we're in the digital age maybe even download bear/wolf/etc snarling and growling effects off the net, burn them to CD and play them through car stereo or CD player... my guess is it's much more effective than three guys standing around making growling noises (Yes... I speak from exp lol)

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
They get too much, get them to hold a penny gainst the wall with their nose. Works well and they'll not play up again. it is really hard after bout 10 mins to keep it there still

Page: