Forums > Social Chat > Conspiracy Theory - pearl harbour

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
quote:
Theird, Nobody allowed Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor
Well goodness me, it sure looks like it since the US attacked first! Although why the US Gov would want to claim to being so daft in the first place is beyond me. Anyhow Raymund, you might be interested in the following article.

Found: the submarine that started a war Pearl Harbour

This was widely reported last summer, and is not just something that was made up and posted on the internet.

One final plea to all who support the waging of war - If you had to choose between Iraqi childrens lives or yours or mine, what would you do? I do not want 'protection' that is the basis for other lives being destroyed. I belive it is arrogant and wrong to believe our lives are more important than the innocent people of Iraq.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
I SO agree with what you just said, esp. the last paragraph. Nothing new to put I just wanted to say I couldn't have put it better myself.

Peace and love

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Just another person agreeing with you. But i fear now all we can do is keep our fingers crossed. I feel it's beyond the public's influence.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
pearl harbour is one of the biggest government conspiricies around ( checkit ). all of this backed by links to decent sources (like this one ).

where is that original quote from kat - the one about 'no-one let pearl get bombed' cos ray is forever claiming his quotes are used 'out of context'? i doubt this one was but to be fair, they are a lot of the time.

[ 12. February 2003, 03:00: Message edited by: coleman ]

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hey Coleman

Ray's quote was in War in Iraq thread War on Iraq - re: Pearl Harbour

Tennis, sunbeam - fingers crossed. Its a horrible thing to see that the people have no say in what happens in the world. The people should really be allowed to decide. But then, if we were allowed to choose, there would be no war.

Terrible wars are always raging between governments and religons, gangs and tribes. We humans are for all our pretence not a very social race are we?

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Thanks Kat.I've been meaning to do some research on this subject,I just don't have enough time on the net to do so.

Also for those who are more informed than I,I read recently that a similar occurence was used to build support for our involvement in Vietnam.Does anyone know anything about this?