FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
In your ~Dreams~

Have you ever had dreams that will stay with you, even when you don’t write them down? I don’t mean Bad dreams, but learning experiences in the dreamtime.

I was driving out to Montana, by my self, when I was 19 (to follow my skiing bliss.) I had been driving for about 18 hours and I was getting real sleepy. So around 1 or 2 o’clock I pulled off the free way and drove for a good place to sleep.
I came to a Large Golf Coarse, parked behind the clubhouse, and set out onto the grounds with a few blankets. It was a full moon out so I could see everything. About ½ way down a fairway there was a Large Weeping Willow Tree, and set out to sleep under it. I fell deep fast, watching the moon light trickle down the long streams of weeping branches.
So in the dream I was walking up a country road, wheat fields on either side. The road went up a small hill, and a large tree stood atop of it. As I drew near, I saw the most Beautiful Two Women Spinning Long String Poi. The poi had at least 10-foot strings, and they stood 10 feet apart from either side of the tree. They where like Goddesses in dress, and spun in time with each other. I stood and watched for a long time, they where basically winding the string poi around their hands, turning and unwinding.
(I had been having trouble, in the wake hours, spinning in a low ceiling room. So I had knotted up the chains to make them smaller. Did Not Know about Hand Wraps … Till now!)
So when I asked one of the two, to try and show them what I know, I proceeded to knot the string. They where Appalled!! I was not supposed to knot the poi ropes! I can still see their terrified faces. My Young Dumb Attitude had gotten me in trouble with the poi goddesses!! I tried to un-knot the strings, but they disappeared, and I was alone near the big tree on the hill.
I awoke under the fingers of the weeping willow, rolled up my blankets, and walked towards the truck. It was 6 o’clock, and I had A LONG WAY TO GO. (Both in Poi and in Driving)

I often think of the two poi Goddesses, whom came to me in a dream 5 yars ago. I hope they would come back to teach me some more in the future. Next time I will just watch, and ask questions… Not try to show off.

~Any one have any dreams to tell?
They don’t need to be Spinning Dreams, but I would like to hear Learning Experience or morel of the story Dreams.

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Fire-N-Watermember
36 posts

Posted:
Roaring through darkness, single in a 4 seater rollercoaster car, on tracks that appeared before me and disappeared behind me, I couldn't scream. All I could do was hold on. The car was curving every direction while gargantuan fiberglass clown faces came spiraling at me from all directions, laughing at their horrifying gag with demonic shrill....

I shot up, now awake, to find my 8 year old sister safely asleep in the bed next to me. Later that day our parents told us they were to be divorced. Life spiraled out of control for some time after that, tracks appearing and disappearing before and behind me. It was not until years later that I realized the person in charge of the velocity of the coaster, the direction the tracks took, and whether the tracks stayed after we passed over them, was me.

Everyday I work on controlling those tracks...

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
WOW!!!
GREAT Forshadow dream FIRE~&~WATER!!
I'm sorry about your parrents.
But great learnning Dream, you are in controle!
I would like to realize this in my dreams. I think you could open many doors in this way. Or call apon spirits in the dream world to help guide in the waking reality.

Who is next?

[ 11. February 2003, 08:57: Message edited by: FireSpirit ]

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Ask Pele about yelling at the girl snoring in her dream.

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

KaosDancermember
19 posts
Location: wash. dc | the space between space | plucking the ...

Posted:
heh... for a year or so, every single night i would dream of death. not mine - i would be an observer, and then a companion through the initial stages of death.

it's a bit hard to describe, but essentially my consciousness was fully present within someone else from the final moments leading to their death up through their approach to that bright light that everyone hears about. regardless of the mechanics of their death - kidney failure in a hospital, car accident, random shooting, imprisonment and execution, whatever - they all went through the same process.

quite often there would be a sensation of shock, and only sometimes would the person resist their impendig death. i felt i was there to provide a soothing presence for these people, help guide them to acceptance before the actual point of physical death. in an odd manner, i learned from my experiences that year that death does not actually occur until the spirit is truly willing...

(god, english is such a bad language with which to talk about this sort of thing! so damn linear.)

essentially: time (as some of us believe) is a flexible concept, and at best only that. time does not exist as the objective fact it's commonly presented as, and it's with this assumption that my dreams make a kind of sense... as the spirit reconciles itself with the death of the body, it simply must make the choice whether or not to finally shed the flesh. i really got the feeling, deep in my bones, that actual death itself can't occur without some sort of existential agreement on the part of the energy powering the body, no matter how violent and irrefutable the mechanics of their death. the consciousness would create whatever amount of time was needed for proper self-review and acceptance - i suppose that whole "life flashing before your eyes" bit.

anyway. too many words, and i hope i haven't muddled the whole thing up. anyone else have an experience at all like that, or ever heard of something like it before? i've always been curious.

also, as an aside - an old online friend of mine, great biggo chaos magey boy, told me that he had discovered in his dreams that he knew a language... and he's met people IRL who have also known that same language. strange, eh?

vive la stuff!
-k.

·:¦[ Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line. ·:¦[ Reaching out to embrace the random. ·:¦[ Reaching out to embrace whatever may come. __/( tool: lateralus )/¯¯

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
OK! KaosDancer!! The same Prosses, you say, Killing the peeson, Wow!
Could the person be you?
Can you see the prosses inwhich kills?

English or written forms just cant be fathomable in the dream time. (some times people talk and I don't even hear them)
It comes from your consiseness, in witch is connected to your soul/`Spirit'.
That of wich has lived forever, throgh the Great cycle.

Evolution: ...if you don't learn it this life time, you'll learn later.

I just heard this Quote the other day: Sports are the definition of evolution.
You can Learn so much from Yourself!!!
You can see what the person in your dream is doing wrong, then you can fix it. In the sleping or the wakeing reaitys we face solutions.

~FS

[ 11. February 2003, 20:52: Message edited by: FireSpirit ]

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!