Forums > Help! > Appearently i have home of poi cached in my web browser....

Login/Join to Participate

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Appearently i have home of poi cached in my web browser, so when ever i come to the site it showes me pages from about a week and a half ago. I've tryed deleteing my cookies, temp internet files, and my visited page history but nothing works. can someone please help?

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I think ctrl-F5 clears the cache.

Give that a whirl.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ctrl-F5 doesnt clear your cache completely, it just reloads the page you are looking at entirely from its source (in this case: www.homeofpoi.com), and not from your computer.

ubbrollsmile

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
If you've tried lots of options it could well be that your ISP uses a proxy server, which does the caching for you. In your browser's Connections settings you can tell it you're using a proxy which might help a little. Otherwise I don't know a way around it as it's your ISP that's causing the problem.