• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Meet Others > poi spinners on anglesey

Login/Join to Participate

glowingsunsets

Total posts: 14
Posted:come on poisters on anglesey lets see ya hands and poi weavesmileyin the air!!
EDITED_BY: glowingsunsets (1156262704)

Delete Topic

glowingsunsets

Posted:i thought there would be loads of people on anglesey or surrounding area wanting to meet up 4 spinning but ive not seen one on here yet ive posted about 3 links so far, ive even posted one for north devon as im visiting at the mo but noone seems to be interested,is it me or am i just not using this thing correctly?? please help!

Delete

NOn

activist for HoPper liberation.

Total posts: 1643
Posted:Glowingsunsets, there may be 36,000 member on HoP but that doesn't mean all poi spinners are registered and the majority don't post all the time. Best thing to do is to stick around, try and get to some meets already being organised in other places (check the events thread for everythings that's going on) and slowly you will find more people! Plus, like i said before there are new people landing in the Cymru thread all the time, someone is bound to turn up eventually, you just have to stick around smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Delete

glowingsunsets

Posted:thanks for the advice i will be stickin' around i just werent sure if i was doing it right but i think ive sussed it now smile

Delete