Forums > Videos > Phasma the Breakdancing Bagpiper!!

Login/Join to Participate

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Comment on MySpace and/or this board plz!! biggrin

Hootanannies!!

EDITED_BY: Phasma (1154019032)

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
i saw no Breakdancing frown

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
lol i did say "breakdancing BAGPIPER", and lilBBOY means Breakdancer Boy :P I will record breakdancing this week and post it up biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: LilBBoy

lol i did say "breakdancing BAGPIPER", and lilBBOY means Breakdancer Boy :P I will record breakdancing this week and post it up biggrin

Surely a breakdancing bagpiper means breakdancing whilst playing Bagpipes... wink

so how long you been Breakin'?

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
3 years!! Do you?? biggrin

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I pop...

I'm wanting to get into Breaking, though... When I'm in europe, I should be meeting up with some breakers and other poppers and I'll get them to teach me then...

Yeah!! Break dance video!! Make one!

Be Water My Friend.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Lol Will do! ubblol

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
yeah I thought it was a breakdancing vid too lol

made my foot stamp to the beat though!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible