Forums > Help! > Any londoners fancy doing me a favour? :angel:

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
A small request...

I promised to take a brand new ball with me to Europe for Jea9, as she's managed to spoil hers...

But I just realised that travelling from Waterloo to Camden and back again with all my stuff isn't gonna be fun... Especially as it'll be between travelling from portsmouth to London, and then a eurostar trip...

I was wondering if any of you LOVELY Londoners would mind picking me up a 100mm orange Babache from oddballs, and meet me in Waterloo station tomorrow, where I'll buy it from you, and have a little play on the shiny slippy floor, my last CJ session in London before buggering off for a month or two...

Will repay kindness with hugs and giggles...

If it can't be done, not the end of the world, I can always give her one of my own stageballs... just rather not have to, you know? Attachment to balls and all that...

*bounces off the walls*

rolleyes

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
anything else whilst i'm there wink

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Dude, You rock!!

hug

See you tomorrow!

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.