NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
This is actually a portfolio website i found, it's heavy flash and a bit tempermental, but if you can get in, go to portfolio, and then before/after and look at the pictures there... When you click the button, it alternates between the finished airbrushed picture and the original, it's kind of like spot the difference. I use photoshop a lot, and i'm even amazed at the lengths they go to to remove the tiniest of creases, or rectify boobs affected by the force of gravity...

anyhoo, it's https://www.fluideffect.com

it's fascinating to look at even though you know it happens....

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
well good air brush effect......................init.............

Non-Https Image Link

what a hotty
ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
blimey! Thanks for posting that link Non!! It's nice to know that people arent naturally that good looking!
They even airbrush out the veins in people's hands!! What's that about?! and there's a pic where they've raised the height of an earring! it's ridiculous!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
yeah airbrushing out your veins is very strange, proves they're not real people anymore though, because you kind of need veins.... umm i'm sure there's something deep and meaningful in that, but i've not yet identified what...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Diciple_Of_AresBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
Ah... the power of photoshop...

"if there are no stupid questions, what do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask a question?"

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Some of those models where geytting on abit whernt they, why not just get younger people to model and dont do any air brushing lol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
ok so I just spent an hour, erasing myself from a pic.
Not completely happy with it, I need to tweak the border on the left, and add more noise onto the walls, but shows I can do this stuff too.
(unlike the Hop village people pic in my gallery that was done in a rush!)

Before...

Non-Https Image Link

After...

Non-Https Image Link

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

ilsanyamanic over a fence
798 posts

Posted:
Good job Tinkle! That looks really pro!

I can't beleive that website! i didn't know models were airbrushed that much, that makes me feel much better looking now!

Quid Pro Quo
5|>00|\|5 /-\|^3 <00|!