• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Any Poi Teachers in Vermont?

Login/Join to Participate

arnoragreenlass
BRONZE Member since Jul 2006

arnoragreenlass

Total posts: 11
Posted:Hi I live in the green mountain state and was wondering if there was any one that could teach me Poi? or know any stores in Vermont where you can buy beginer poi confused

Delete Topic

Rovo
GOLD Member since Jul 2003

Rovo

(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)

Total posts: 544
Posted:Hi! I live in upstate, NY but I have been told by three different people that there are spinners in Bulrington. I met a spinner who was also going to be teaching in southern VT somewhere. Sorry for the lack of info but at least I can tell you that there are people there for sure.

I do teach but live about 35 minutes West of Albany, NY so depending on what part of Vermont you live in maybe I'll be in that area someday. Good luck finding some poi-people! smile

Peace, Love, Circles

Delete

jaero
SILVER Member since Jun 2004

jaero

your new best enemy

Total posts: 246
Posted:I'm from north western massachusetts, so if you're in southern vermont, I may be able to teach you a thing or two.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

Delete