Page:
Sexy Chickmember
27 posts

Posted:
What in the world is Love? I have been asking myself this question for like ever, and i have come to yall hoping yall can help me find an answer.

Walking slowly through the rain...Without worries theres no pain...If you see a shooting star...All your problems seem so far.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
pain, blindness and a false sense of security...

Fire... A bushmans telly

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
a temporary alliance with another soul enabling us to share ourselves, grow, learn and trust

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
LOVE is a many splendoured thing!
LOVE lifts us up where we belong!
All we need is LOVE!
Love is just a game.

If it hurts... it's not love.

(I now turn to googlism.com...)

love is a rose
love is the salvation
love is colder than death
love is the devil
love is energy
love is in the air
love is selfish
love is within
love is stronger than death
love is forever
love is so powerful
love is holy
love is an action
love is a four letter word
love is a drug
love is all around
love is chemicals
love is sacrifice
Love is here
love is alive
love is pure
love is like magic
love is not enough
love is hard to find
love is in the pudding

Magnus... pay it forward

beezle_bubmember
28 posts

Posted:
I agree with sarah......

Love lulls u into a false sense of security, before it rips you open, puts your heart in the blender, drinks it then spits on canvas to make a picture of 'love'.

Love can mean so much in one instant, then be forgotten with the world around it!

Deep into the darkness peering, long i stood there wondering, fearing!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Love causes to many emotions in your heart it can chew up and hurt you really bad . But there are different kinds so i guess it's all good {like love of my family }. Or the love of fire
or the love of ice cream

Maybe im the wrong person to talk about this after all im a bit of a sinic of the whole thing.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Jimbamember
131 posts

Posted:
Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or concieted or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs, love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Love sucks

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Love is what I feel for my fraggle. And I think it's wonderful.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

UCOF (emergency)member
129 posts

Posted:
love is ...oh...just in time for valentines day as well...um...love is not eating smelly food...ah..no...that was a poster...love is...not putting your feet on the seats..no..that was another poster..

love is a feeling of amazing happiness when you are with the person you love...you feel that you can stay with them forever...love is looking into thier eyes and never getting bored...love is cool....love rocks.

erm...this is only a temp account until i get home and get the password to my usual account...sorry (itsa still the same flipping wierdo though)

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Love is the most fantastical splendid amazing soul filling thing ever, or the worst soul tearing gut renching heart smashing thing going, just depends on how lucky you are I suppose.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
... over rated.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimba:
Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or concieted or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs, love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. Love is eternal.

I love that piece and I totally agree.

Also I don't think love is very easy to come by. Maybe a form of love but I think 'true' love comes from knowing a person for a very long time, shareing your most intimate secrets and thoughts with them and being in harmony with them as a being.

^^^I can't believe I wrote that, I sound like a love sick 13 year old girl (The craziest part is im on the shitty end right now of a relationship gone wrong so I should be hopping on the love sucks bandwagon)

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
love could be all those positive things, but what about when you truly love someone and they dont love you back? does that stop being love because it hurts?? someone can love like friend or family you but not LOVE you back. that is the most painful thing in the world.

* apologies for my pessemism.

Fire... A bushmans telly

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
is a four letter word

that lands you in trouble if you wave it about.

oi! you could have an eye out with that!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Kristy-Leemember
26 posts

Posted:
love is pure, not to be misunderstood. Fear and trust or lack of is what creates pain and hurt. But love itself is eveything from the way you felt when you were little when your mum held you close or said 'i love u' to the way you appreciate the colours of the sky or the brightness of the day, love is all that is good and kind. Hate is the breed that the rest of evil feeds..

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Love is the meaning of life.

Like our existance it cannot be explained, is completely errational and is the most powerfull force in the universe.

Life is a journey looking for your love, it's the whole point.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
What a sad bunch of Puppies here! I'm not in love right now but cherish every love that I've had. I'd never trade a day of it away.

Most of the women I've been in love with still make up a large portion of my life and I still care for them as friends. I guess I haven't dated many jerks so life is good.

This page makes me sad. It's important to live in the moment with love. Love can be fleeting but it doesn't make it any less beautiful. Many people think that just because a relationship doesn't last forever it was a failure.

Don't get me wrong, I've had some failure relationships here but an overwhelming amount of them have been really nice, caring times in my life.

Love is beautiful.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Darn tooten NYC.
Don't think anyone could've put that better.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
(*keeping large amount of opinions to himself*)

.....Love is the big nasty thing that destroys months of your life in one hand and gives you eternal happiness in the other..........

The first hand repeatedly slapping me round the face every year or so and the other hand being the one that steals my sweets while I'm not looking....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
For me;

Love is trust

Love is a connection of the souls

Love is an ecstatic state.

Love is respect

Love makes sex a whole lot better

LOL

heh

Josh

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Love is .......... overrated.

Biochemically no different than eating large amounts of chocolate.(Let's see who knows what I'm talking about)

Seriously though love is all you need.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
More important question, which is more expensive, love or chocolate?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Fire-N-Watermember
36 posts

Posted:
Luvs is whats I's gots for me

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Love is the air I breathe. I couldnt do without it.
Well put NYC

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Maybe I shouldn't be such a grump or sinic (after all I do have a heart ) about the hole deal . Everybodie has made a lot of great point's about love . Hug's and model kisses all round for everybodie.

[ 08. February 2003, 21:37: Message edited by: Ivan Newton(grubiln) ]

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
OH YOU SILLY PEEPS! what is love? my god. love is the greatest thing in this universe. another quote from Moulin Rouge is "the greastest thing you will ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" The love of your parents and friends is one thing we cant live without. Look at the loners who grow up without it and end up mass murderers. you cant deny that kind of love is the most important in the world, and certainly not spread out enough.

Love shared between two people in a physical, spititual sense. Now that truely is Gods greaest gift. To all of you who have been burned, you must remember that ridiculously fantastic feeling before you got burned. Remember the warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach? walking around with that slight smile that blossomed into a full grin at the very thought of them? the sheer extacy of seeing them foir the first time that day? this is the most incredible kinda love. and dont even pretend you dont know what im on about, and if you dont, you will.
The problem is that peeps are very good at balls it up. it is a mission to keep a relationship going. And when it hurts, my god that pain sears worse that poi to the nose. Yes ive been there for both. But there is no permanent damage done. As the old saying goes "if you fall get back on the horse" it works for horses poi and love, whata useful saying! Love is so beautiful you just have to. the best analogy ive come with is my final statement.

Love is a leap of faith into a swimming pool you cant see. you dont know if the pool is full or not, but you have to jump cuz if you dont youll kick yourself forever for not trying. Sometines the pool is empty, you get rejected, and it hurts for a long time, but as i say it heals. sometimes its not full enough, and though you did survive, in the end it still hurts cuz you cant swim properly and you have to get out. But, once in a while, the pool is full, and you fall in love totally and the pair of you can frolik in the water for eternity.

PS i am an angel sent here to spread love around the world more evenly.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

cosmicpeacemember
12 posts

Posted:
please send abit of love up to the north of scotland...we need the heat up here... (at the moment the most beatifull heat comes from the ends of my chains)!!!....
...this is exactly the time where you should spread your love... ...cheers !
take care and peace......please
cosmicpeace!

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBoy:

The first hand repeatedly slapping me round the face every year or so and the other hand being the one that steals my sweets while I'm not looking....
... yup! maybe be more selective with who ya dish your cookies out to

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

Page: