Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Wow! Need help learning this move!

Login/Join to Participate

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Okay, I'm not sure how i can explain this, but i can link to a vid that has half of this move in it. Clicky here. When Tink says "I'm wiping my arse!" this is half of the move. I can do one, but I saw this guy spinning fire and he did it with both at the same time (on both legs). And this was me: eek

Can anybody explain how to do this move?

Cheers!

EDITED_BY: LilBBoy (1152176052)

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
Not sure, just try doing it on both legs. When i was trying wraps behind my back yesterday from butterfly i was doing one at once (sticking leg back and wraping around and coming back) and I tried to do both, I then clicked that I would have to posess magical powers to float if I could do both at the same time!

Could you jump with both legs pointing back and wrap both?

maybe your move needs sort of the same thing, do you have the vid where you saw the guy do the two arse wipe moves?

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
No, can't remember where i found it. But i've got something that looks like it: here

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
It can be done in same time from the front or back but most people do them in split time. Here is a vid with some examples:

You will also want to isolate the move so it barely (if at all) touches your legs.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
eek that youtube video is nice as pie!!!!

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

infinitemember
110 posts

Posted:
Damn ZAN thats amazing quick transitions and lots of cool stufff, I like crosser weave to kick to crosser butterfly and there were a ton of impressive others, not your normal spinning, great job.

dont make peoples heads turn, give them whiplash.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
You can do it with your arms in reverse butterfly too although the legs version looks cooler and more Motley Crue wink

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Coooooooooooooool! eek Thanks guys!! biggrin