SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Sorry if this has been posted before (I did a durbs to no avail).

Jump Britian was shown again on channel 4 (UK) last night at about 00:10. I had to watch it as it always blows my mind.

This time though I think I noticed a short interview with a certain scottish staffer.

Just wondered if I imagined it or not?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
nope, had to be her - there is no way anyone could imitate meg to that degree wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Would you like to mention who this 'certain Scottish Staffer' is Seye? Quite ignorant when it comes to geographical histories of HOPpers (is it a HOPper?)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
*cough*

quote:coleman]
nope, had to be her - there is no way anyone could imitate meg to that degree wink

cole. x

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
Yur that be Meg.

I'm in it too biggrin but you only see my back (in the gym scene where seb is trying the handspring to cat. I'm the guy holding the block smile)

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Tricking kicks ParKour's ass biggrin

But Tricking mixed with ParKour is even better biggrin

Much props to Megs though.

Just talked to my brother on the phone and he was all "I saw a HoPper on TV! Woooo!"

bounce

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yes, yes that was me. Or at least it was my hair, could have been somebody else's body thou.

that tricking is okay, this tricking kicks your mama's ass.

Plus parkour isn't about showing off, like tricking and pretending to be a ninja, so we care not what people think, all that matters is what we do it for.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

zombiedaleBRONZE Member
31 posts

Posted:
Parkour is cool i totally have to find a copy of that video so i can watch it when i want.

I heard a rumour that the new District 13 movie as lots of parkour boys in it. Anyone able to clarify that for me.

And as the skin rips off i cherish the revolting thought That even if i quit There's not a chance in hell i'd stop- The Dresden Dolls

The truth no matter who it hurts - Transmetropolitan by Warren Ellis

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
Banlieu 13 (its french) has got David Belle (one of the people who developed parkour) in the lead role, and Cyril Raffaelli (joined up with David at a later date i think) in a main role, and its a DAMM good film, i just need a translator! version i got dont have subs!!

I am a sig virus place me in you sig so that i can continue to replicate

Rgds Drofkcah

Marquisnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
I'm in it too, Im the big lad that totally wipes out on teh big blue block!

B13 is fantastic, Same with teh subtitles, you can get the idea of it! Prison dude, cop guy, big bomb thing, cops using it to blow up bad area, the 2 guys fighting/running for it, then teh big fight where belle realises the bomb will blow if code is enetered, and cop who doesnt!

I think!!!!

Its all good!

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
well i should be getting a subed version soon, so total understanding will follow!!

I am a sig virus place me in you sig so that i can continue to replicate

Rgds Drofkcah

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

But Tricking mixed with ParKour is even better biggrin

nah.. I refuse to be impressed til i see meg doing it...

She is my benchmark for all things cool biggrin

Meh