PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Hey howdy hi all!!

Made another set of staffs for myself. This time not using any crazy fire wicks or anything.
Was at my gf's house and found out her dad had a roll of glow-in-the-dark tape!!
Next thing i know it was down to the mall to get Broomsticks and tennis racket grip tape.

So now i got some uber cool glow in the dark staffs smile

Will post some pics when i take some.

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! Great use of useless equipment to make something so cool! biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

ducky2108A little bit of a board whore
147 posts

Posted:
I tied my poi to the end of my existing staff. Whilst is lacked balance, it was a lot of fun to spin, and I even managed to pull of a contact move.

Not so great for those around me though, as it added an extra three feet to my five foot staff.

Ancient wiseman say "It is very strange person, who, when left alone in room with teacosy, does not try it on"

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
Thats one thing I never understood. If I ever buy a stave, it'll be for doubles, because they dont make them long enough for me. My friends spin 8 foot staves all the time. I spin them when I'm around although I prefer something about 6' range. All these 4 foot staves just wont suit me :P What you guys doing spinning such small sticks?

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I've used a 6 foot staff.. i find the shorter the staff the harder it is to pull of contact (devil stick contact gets REALLY tricky ubblol )

5 and a bit foot is just right for me if it's nice and heavy.

4 foot is good for doubles although I reckon 5 foots look better but they seem to tangle more when I try.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
Ditto on the devil sticks, but my crystal stix have the perfect grip for it :P

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys