Evil Biscuitmember
59 posts

Posted:
I have caused myself 2 really sore blisters tomnight form spinning.. anybody else get this problem?? how do I stop it?

There is no right and wrong... only fun and boring

NickCMonkey Wrangler
183 posts

Posted:
I have gotten blisters from nylon handles (don't use anymore) but with my new leather ones they're nice and soft. Plus I got the leather scraps free from a leather shop.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I usually get blisters not from my handles but from doing extended period of spinning with the chains choked up around my hands and pinched between my thumbs and forefingers. And they farkin' hurt.

Be careful if you get one...let it heal fully (more or less) before you start to abuse it again, and *make sure* to put polysporin or something similar on it in the event that it bursts. I didn't, and I've now had a deep infected gash on my finger for over a month that simply will NOT heal, because it's right along the bend on the end of the finger. Maybe I'll post a pic later...if I have to put up with this, damn if you're all not going to hear me bitching and complaining at every opportunity along the way. Heh heh heh.

Evil Biscuitmember
59 posts

Posted:
oops.. too late.. I carried on dancing last night regardless of the injury and it popped.. EW. not that bad though

There is no right and wrong... only fun and boring

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
The age old question .I have put super glue on my fingers once when a

seriously heavy spinning session at the drome (R.I.P) looked probable.

Failing that go to search "blisters" cause its a very common problem and

there are many many threads devoted to it . Here are just a few:

here
and here
try here
and here

:garbo:

be excellent to each other: safe:

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Those are some ancient threads