jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone!
I thought I'd post about the latitude festival as myself and the lovely Sym are going to be working in the circus area doing basic poi workshops biggrin

The first Latitude Festival takes place in the stunning parkland setting of Henham Park , near Southwold in Suffolk.
PERFORMANCE TIMES:

Friday - Arena opens 10am
Saturday - Arena opens 10am
Sunday - Arena opens 10am

INFORMATION LINE 020 8963 0940

Lots of cool bands are playing check out the website for more details!
hope to see some HoPpers there!! hug biggrin ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
oooooooo sym was talking to me about this...............how do i go about getting a working ticket.................not much point me getting a perfomers ticket as the only workshop i feel confident teaching is "how to drop your fire staff 101" ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
my advice is to go to the website and send them an email about it biggrin hug be cool if you can come dude!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

7,193 posts

Posted:
that's been done jo, and yeah it would be cool to go to latitude with you, sym and who ever else biggrin

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hopefully Sian's gonna come too!! bounce

7,193 posts

Posted:
clap YAY sian's wicked wink

7,193 posts

Posted:
frown got an email from the organsors saying they had no spaces but to try oxfam....................they want me to pat £130 deposit FARRRRK THAT!!!!! thats more than i get in 2 weeks on the dole so looks unlikely i'll be going jo jo

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
yay Jon!! hug i'd love it if you came! weekend tickets are £95 according to the website.day tickets are £40.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
yeah it is pricey. I wouldnt pay it, but i'm not, so it's ok biggrin

7,193 posts

Posted:
eek so how come oxfam want £130 deposit to work thereumm christ if i was forking out that much why bother working ubblol

chessBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
hey guys

im going to be at latitude volunteering for the CND (free ticket!!)

ive just got back from india and am going back in september to join a dance company. before i left i gave my poi to one of the dancers and promised to improve to a level by september whereby we could incorporate poi into one of the shows.

i can do some basic moves (don't know the names) but if you guys could help me improve a little during the fest it'd be seriously cool. i live in deepest kent and don't know of any spinners in my area.

where will you be located? hopefully see you there! smile