Forums > Social Chat > Indipendance dillemma (HHEELLLLLPP)

Login/Join to Participate

beezle_bubmember
28 posts

Posted:
aarrrrrr im going to the Pearl Jam concert in like five days time
Because its the first concert it was sold out in 16 minutes...so my friend and i bought tix from this chick .....the only bad thing is they are in seperate sections........
im a fairly indipendant person...but im kinda freaked...but YAY PEARL JAM
I need suggestions to help me get over it!
as long as i see pearl jam tho.......i suppose nothing really matters but eeeeikkkkkkk....

HELP

Deep into the darkness peering, long i stood there wondering, fearing!

Magickal_Kaleidoscopemember
119 posts

Posted:
bring a teddy so you have someone to talk to. if you don't have one make a sock puppet if you don't know how go to www.legendsandlore.com/sockpuppets.html it is the definitive guide to making sock puppets.
hope this helps

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
You will be just fine. You will be so lost in the music you will barely notice that your friend isn't next to you.

And the people around you will be pretty entranced too.

Safety tips, take note of the people around you before the music starts up. If you are in a standing section, note who the big burly blokes are. There are usually two types, the ones you should avoid in case they start throwing you around, and the ones you should stay near because they can resist the movements of the crowd (very useful for tiny people who don't want to get trampled). The difference is in the attitude, avoid the aggressive loud ones, make use of the strong silent ones.

Also take note of anyone who seems about your age and friendly. You don't have to talk to them, but if you are stressed out, try catching their eye and smiling (that sorta, "isn't this cool?" smile). It'll make you feel less alone.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

beezle_bubmember
28 posts

Posted:
thanx heaps guys...... im sooooooo excited...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
youll be great! think about it.. when your mates are next to you, do you really notice that much anyway?? how often do people get to stay with their mates the whole way through a concert anyway? i always find i enjoy the music more when im on my own.
ENJOY!!!!

tip... stay away from the mosh if they play spin the black circle as usually a circle pit starts up and they are nasty!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ok - I know this is sad but:
Independence
'There's only one "I" in Independence' as a wise teacher once said.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
*cough*
and it's "Dilemma" btw...

*runs away hanging head in shame*

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
*runs in*
i know, it's COMPLETELY off-topic, but blackstar, the link you posted is GREAT!!!! hours of fun with the kids... got any more?? could you pm them???
*runs out*

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

beezle_bubmember
28 posts

Posted:
hey man don't hate...hehehehehe

i know...im terrible at spelling....*falls to the ground and weeps* why...why...my fail english...thats umpossible"