Forums > Social Chat > i feel so [censored] [censored] right now

Login/Join to Participate

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
i never moan ever im usaly really happy but yeaterday was the aniversry of my mums death. it has been 6 years. and i [censored] forgot about it. i feel like such a [censored] [censored] i know i was travlling all day from barcelona but i still fell like [censored] for it. i aint looking for simpathy or anything like that just neded a moan. frown

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You still grieving for her just shows how much you loved her. I'm sure that she wouldn't want you getting upset about her and would prefer you to move on. But you loved her so understandably the grief can't really be helped.

Allow yourself to grieve but remember that she loved you, she raised you, got you this far and the best thing to do to honour her memory is to live your life to the fullest...

Never spoke to you before but there's my two cents hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey mr hug you gotta remember were all just human, and when you got a lot on like traveling then we do forget. putting yourself down for forgetting doesnt change the fact shes gone and you miss her, im sure you love her lots and that will never change. your mum will always be your mum, and im sure she loves you lots smile

hope this was helpful hug

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hey Mr. Pitman, I just today realised I forgot which year my grandmother died in! We were going through old pictures for my sister's birthday to make her an album, and we were trying to remember which year (the last one she was still alive) it was. It happens... it's not great, and you feel guilty, but hey, you won't forget it next year!! Maybe make a calendar with important dates if you don't already have one smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
lol wow wasnt expecting any replies but thanks guys i have woke up today shity and just read your replies and feel good thanks alot everyone

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!