poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Yeah that's right,video game geek in the hizouse.

Anyway,I rented a copy of Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance and was watching some of the videos they play if you don't do anything at the opening screen and noticed that these guys are really doing their homework.In one of the vids they have one of the characters (Quan Chi) doing some sword spinning and I couldn't help being amazed at the lengths they have went to to make it as realistic as possible.It would seem they have went to extra lengths to choreograph the martial arts and trace the history of those arts as well.I know it is kind of irrelevant
Non-Https Image Link
but if you have a PS2 or an Xbox you should give it a renting.

BTW I know I'm a dork so you don't have to make fun of me.

[ 03. February 2003, 01:06: Message edited by: poiaholic22 ]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I rented that game awhile ago and as soon as I played it, I fell in love, if atleast only for the impalements.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Hmm... I wanna save up for an XBox now... how pretty is Halo? And what about the fighting games on it? (I have a knack for kicking ass at those *drool Virtia Fighter*)

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Kinuden, There are far better games for the box than the ever coveted Halo. Personally I dont like the game, I find my fun in Star Wars Obi Wan, MarrowWind; Elder Scrolls, Ghost Recon, and a few others.

Halo, is a good multiplayer game when your drunk and bored but other than that I dont see the point in it.

Sorry bud, your to young to drink

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Awww but Rayy!

Magickal_Kaleidoscopemember
119 posts

Posted:
i rember back in the day playing good old mortal kombat 2. is raiden still alive or did he die?

finish him

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
No they haven't killed him off yet but his fatality is getting cooler and cooler.

The character they did get rid of believe it or not is Liu Kang.