GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
no ones comments? frown

capitancatGOLD Member
17 posts

Posted:
i liked it! good job! can that also be done with fire sets or am i reaching too high here? wink

free.flow.go

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
yup, i managed to do it with glow poi and there pretty heavy. i havent used fire yet but personally id wear gloves just in case they got tangled. i value my skin!

SickWithWondermember
56 posts

Posted:
seen people do it with fire, my tip would be to use gloves

SubhadraGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks! Looks great with glowsticks ubbrollsmile

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Seen people do this with fire and no gloves and they were fine.....just as with any bare skin wraps you have to be fast to not get burnt wink

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
You can do alot (including spiral wrap) with fire without burning yourself (too bad).. For example (I think there's a spiral wrap in there somewhere):

Now, I don't recommend doin that stuff particularly, cause there is definite potential for serious burns, but I haven't had that issue and do those items with no gloves and sometimes no sleeves. The spiral wrap is over pretty quick, so you'll normally not get burned.

Peace,
- Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"