Serpennewbie
4 posts

Posted:
The NPC (Nordic Poi Convention)2006 will be located in Västerås(Sweden) from the 7th to the 10th of september.
At the convention there will be lots of Workshops, especially about Poi (various techniques, movement with poi, beginner classes, etc.), but also dance, acrobatics, fire safety and other workshops related to poi.
There is going to be a fire battle where you can battle alone or with your crew.
An open stage will be held, where anyone is allowed to perform and we will have professional artists as well.
A fire night will be held daily and you can count that there will be much, much more.

Our goal with the NPC is to start a cooperation with the scandinavian countries, so that poipeople can meet up and play whenever traveling around. In a much bigger view we want to be one part in the construction a functional poi society, where you will be able to gather with other poipeople wherever you are going on this planet.

If you want to sign up for the convention and be a part of building a bigger poi society send us an e-mail to info@artofpoi.se

Visit our homepage: www.artofpoi.se

burncatmember
30 posts

Posted:
hell yeah!!!

ill be there!

Serpennewbie
4 posts

Posted:
The homepage has been updated with two more workshops.
Check it out =)

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
Ile be there!

And so shall you all! biggrin

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

Serpennewbie
4 posts

Posted:

Tickets are now available! =)

www.artofpoi.se

ShadowTwirlernewbie
1 post

Posted:
Just signed up and what do i see a poi convention in my home town! smile

Offcourse, everything looks bad if you remember it...

MireneyeSILVER Member
enthusiast
276 posts

Posted:
Ill be there, definietly! Living in the northern part of sweden with the polar bears(J/K) , you don't really have that many others who are interested in poi yet. There are some that do, of course...

I mean, my own pet polar bear is pretty good. At least he doesn't worry much about burns. He always takes a cold bath before... lol...

Anyhow, I'm extreamly hyped, I will bring as many as I can from northern part of sweden for sure... As many "interested" people I can anyways... I don't want to try to intimidate the hospitalised people tho, that might do them more harm then good...

Damn, need to go do some practice, need to be to be in top notch form, before getting there.. weavesmiley

ficklampaBRONZE Member
81 posts

Posted:
i'll will most likely be there.
nothing is certain.

the only thing worth dying for is life itself

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
hiya all, I am in Europe at the moment and will actually be in Sweden over the time of this.. will see how things go, but I'd love to meet some of you!
Does anything happen in Stockholm regularly? I have hoops and double staff to skill share with biggrin

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

burncatmember
30 posts

Posted:
Tomorrow we will open the convention and on friday the workshops will begin

u sad people hwo wont show upp can have a look at www.artofpoi.se

there will be loots of great worshops ( even nick woolsey will be there to give workshops and to preform)

its is still not too late to take a plane to Västerås and join the happy poi people of the far north!!!