Forums > Social Chat > pele - fantasy art of you!!

Login/Join to Participate

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
https://www.fantasya.net/galerie.php?ref=742&imgsection=1&page=2I
was crusing around the net, as one does throughout a boring day at work and came across a fantasy artist names Jon K Haynes. This man draws pictures of a character called Pele. So, there you go! Figured you'd want to know as I'd love to see depictions of a flash fire (especially if they're like Haynes'). smile------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
mmm nice pics pele smile so when do we see some video of these performances? smileJosh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You know....that one time I dye my hair red I get caught!! That and how was I supposed to know that someone was drawing me when I was at the Filthy Dog Inn? I would've never laid on the table then! Damn...I just can't get away with anything! grin Did I forget to mention in the shocking thread that I am a consumate nudist??? I jst *love* the feel of cold steel encompassing my tit!*lmao*Actually, I do really love chain mail, does that count? Anyway.....Thanks Flash Fire, that was worth the laugh. Nice pics. Ever see the Vampire Masquerade Role Playing Game Book, first edition? I think it's page 164 there is actually a drawing of someone who is identical to me...it freaks my friends out.Josh, we are still working on getting some good stuff on tape. Though there should be some photo's that I can scan in soon (like next week). However, don't expect me to look like that!!! Same shoes but more filled out body. smileThanks again and if I see anything other than news reports of Flash Fire's that sweep the valley, leaving everything they touch scorched and the people around them in awe of their mighty power....I'll let you know! smileCheers------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK