Forums > Social Chat > SYDNEY PEOPLE PLEASE READ

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
After the train crash today I really wanna know if you are all ok and safe.... I NEED to know...please swing us a message...Rozi, Flash, Ivan? EVERYONE!!! We are sending you prayers....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
The train was a southbound train, heading out of the city through the Sutherland Shire.

I am located up to the North of Sydney.

Most of the people I work with had arrived in on earlier trains, but there were some with relatives who may have been travelling. They were showing the coverage on TV upstairs.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Im fine i live at glebe ( 10 minutes from the city C.B.D) so i can walk everywhere. Thank you for your concern muwha X. Did Lizcampy contact you ? She's here soon ( hope she loves my whip work ). Yeah and flashfire lives at lichart i think so she would be fine actually i think she is still on holiday's .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
looked pretty nasty from what i saw at 2am this moring. hope every one is ok.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Thank god for that. Im glad you are all ok...I almost fell over in the supermarket when Arsn told me what had happened... I thought about you all straight away, I was worried that something had happened to my little family...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:

I know how you feel. When Cass was in Guatemala I saw footage on the news about a volcano exploding there, I only caught the tale end of the story, and I was really worried. It turned out that it was footage from an explosion a couple of years back. But I did freak out for a time. I searched all the internet news for details and found nothing, and I really don't know whether that should be reassuring or not.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
thanks for caring so much.

a tragedy indeed.

love n light

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Driving home from Canberra and Nowra yesterday I had the misfortune to drive past the wreck at Sutherland, words can't describe it.

My thoughts are with those affected by the crash.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm glad everyone from here is ok, but I'm assuming that a fair number of people were hurt. What actually happened?
With the rubbish papers my parents get and lack of time spent watching the news on tv, I don't really find out anything from this far away.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.