Forums > Meet Others > Floydfest 2006, Floyd VA

Login/Join to Participate

JerryDSILVER Member
136 posts

Posted:
I'll be going to Floydfest this year and was wondering if anyone else here was planning on going. It is a great little music fest in the mountains of Virginia. It was where I first saw poi and it is tons of fun. Great music, yummy food, nice people and hopefully not too much rain...well, hopefully no rain at all, but that might be pushing it based on past experiences.

Check it out and come along for the good times!!

I was touched by His Noodly Appendage

JerryDSILVER Member
136 posts

Posted:
*BUMP*

Anyone? Anyone?

There will be a fire performance group Unifire doing two shows a night. I don't know that us non-pros will be able to light up at all during the festival, but I plan on spinning unlit plenty! Hope to see other spinners there.

I was touched by His Noodly Appendage

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I'm going to be performing all weekend at Camp Barefoot in Gore, Virginia this weekend. If by any chance you can make that I'm teaching all day long and other spinners will be allowed to light up with me at night. It would be great to run into more poi people at festivals as of now I meet 2 or 3 at most besides myself and the other 2 in my troupe.

Peace, Love, Circles