Forums > Videos > L.A.B. Reports - THE LAB v2.0

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
Like a Neon_Shaolin dream sequence!

ubblol

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
in my being john malkovich dream sequence, everyone would be a staff. biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
That means you get to play with everyone... Perv...

Believe me, you wouldn't want to see what I dream about...

My last one involved Batman, drownings in swimming pools and Bistros...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
offtopic

back on track though, having not watched any of meg's vids since lab1 ( redface ) i was blown away earlier this evening by lab3 -in leeds and overjoyed to hear that shes captured a whole bunch of people some of whom i love to watch spin at ubereurope...

...and damn pleased i was to watch it! biggrin ubblove (that's two whole tech spinning videos in one evening on top of a bunch of silly ones.. what's going on?!? eek ) absoluteley sick. as you'e already summed it up with the stills somewhere back on page 3 (i am a few months behind) i won't knack on about it but if it weren't for the risk of getting eletrocuted as well as soaked to the skin and if i didn't have to get up for work so early tommorrow i might be out playing with me sticks in the garden by now... now that's inspiration for you! thanks meg... wink

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yay! That's always what I hope for with my videos, it makes people want to go out and play! Yay! ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile High praise indeed. Thanks dub.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
you always told me the express purpose of the lab videos was to be crap and here you go off and make two of the sickest videos I have seen tongueout:

smile

and you know how gay you are

Viva UGLY STAFF

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
It was you that korrupted them with your talk of 'tricks' and 'not being crap'. That and not making LAB 2! slacker.

wait till you see LAB 05 : Church of Staff. It's gonna be a rocker. biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm... teaser video for this visit... thou it's 6 minutes long.... ?

download:
https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/private/new/leedssmall.wmv

or from google:
https://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7087636341372350771&hl=en-GB

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
clap

Love is the law.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
rubbish ubbloco

lets see the whole thing already - man whats taking you soooo long, its not like you waiting for me to send you footage! wink

(i liked sandy, tims and chronos bits best) tongue wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
Yay Meg!

biggrin

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

lets see the whole thing already - man whats taking you soooo long, its not like you waiting for me to send you footage! wink

well fine... you want the FULL thing?

Here it is: https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/private/new/leed2-large.wmv

all 221mb and 29 minutes of it.

redface yeah I forgot how to edit... I was drunk, it wasn't my fault.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
downloading......

29mins!!

ubblove

kiss

Despite my previous pisstakings Meg - you do actually rock........

*please note the above sentance can not be used against me at anytime in the future*

gaylord wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
L.A.B. 05 - Church of Staff

Leeds too! me, chronos, t&b and sandy, in leeds, lots and lots of contact and some doubles.

L.A.B. 05 - Teaser (small) ~16mb

L.A.B. 05 - Church of Staff (large) ~220mb

or the teaser from google:

https://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7087636341372350771&hl=en-GB

damn you, I forgot about the nekkid footage of you I was gonna put in... beer, drugs, and tiredness saved you... maybe.

infos: My doubles spin was actually to the music I put on the video. I think it's in time... I also put some spinny single staff on there, just for simian.

chronos bit is sooo long cos I could watch him spin all day.

I was talking to sandy and not concentrating on t&b's doubles when filming him. Things went pearshaped, sorry t&b, and he did some most excellent hardoore contact with pixie sticks... redface

music was dictated by speed and style of the person spinning. (apart from that one I mention above.)

Any critics of me (and my non-existant style), welcomed, vehmently argued against and then taken to heart. so feel free. biggrin

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
it would be nice to see a bit more enthusiasm in your performance,i know your a hard faced dour scotch bitch and all that.but at uber europe you looked like you would rather be licking you own ass clean than stood in front of a crowd showing off your skills.i think we only got one smile out of ya lass,

too entertain people outside the firecircuit well,i really think you need to show the audience a bit more of the passion we all know runs deep inside ya...

as for the technical abitlity top notch as always

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
You perform in front of meast and antti and bluecat and fenfire and then tell me what it feels like. Cos it doesn't make you want to smile. And me smiling wasn't what they wanted to see. Tailor your performance for the audience is what I say.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Face it meg, you suck, what good is being a staff spinner if you cant whack out a big cheesy grin for the audience?

I mean, you didnt even wear lycra.

Personally, I'd rather not be distracted my the ultra whitness of megs maw... trust me, we're much better off just being astonished by the 'rock the whole worldness' of her staffage and ability to pump out usefull videos ten ot the dozen.

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
whiteness of my maw?

I think tim was referring to my performance at uber europe. Not LAB 05. But I can't remember if I smile or not in the footage in lab 5, doesn't really matter since I'm just spinning in front of a camera.

If you wanna see absolute disgust and boredom at my own spinning, wait till you see my new tutorials. biggrin

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Your shiney white teeth biggrin

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
perhaps you could show off your belly in an arashi styl-ee????????????????

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yes, I will also learn poi and bellydance too... rolleyes wink

[ ubblol ]

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
as for the lycra,i think a victor kee style red thong would suit meg perfectly!?!?!?!!?!?

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
just watched lab,o5 nice video mcp,not too sure about the frenchman warbling on the first section but apart from that top notch,

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Just watched the vid. but I'm far too stoned to write anything constuctive so will just say I enjoyed it smile

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Nice job on the vid i really liked it. Good choice of music too, in fact thats the first time ive managed to watch a spinning vid over 10 minutes without getting bored (of course due to my natural narcicism i only watched my bit over and over).

Criticism hmmm..... your gay ubbloco

"Don't do it naked!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
tim: you should be happy, you have all the cool tricks.

sandy: hope you liked the music over your bit, I think it suited you pretty well.

next vid is going to have to be more like sphercular vision I think... ubblove

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: entheogen

Dancing and poncing about like a girl? Um, well, I am a girl.

ubbrollsmile biggrin

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
mcp
"next vid is going to have to be more like sphercular vision I think..."

eh?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ie: much much better. Like sphercular vision. Matt raised the bar...

Page: ......