Forums > Social Chat > Mood Lifter....read me :o)

Login/Join to Participate

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
Hey all....
I have just spent an extremely stressful 6 hours with a guy who used to be a good friend of mine in high school and I need to vent.

Whilst he was always a little radical and vocal with his viewpoints, he has become a completely racist, narrow minded person who refuses to even listen to, let alone accept, differing opinions to that of his own.

Sure, I agree with freedom of speech and a right to your own opinion and all that, but I also agree if you want to have your own, you also need to accept that obviously there are going to be people out there with ones different to yours.

So, having gotten that off my chest, I would just like to wish everyone a wonderful happy day full of lots of people who make you smile and make you laugh instead of people who try and question the things that matter to you!

Always be who you want to be, dont ever justify to anyone why you are who you are - Dont ever change yourself for anyone else unless it's a change YOU want to make!

Sorry for the heavy topic, but I had to get it off my chest!

Take care steppin' the earth peoples...!
Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

264 posts

Posted:
Oh dear....Somehow I posted this three times....???
How the hell did I do that???
Argh! Can one of you lovely moderator people take it off...?
sorry.... was just trying to be nice....
I hate computers sometimes....
*sigh*
Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Pyro-tech,

You can remove the duplicate and triplicate yourself by selecting the "edit" function.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
umm. yeah
people are dumb..
sorry that your friend turned into a complete ass.

(how was that supposed to be a mood lifter.. just wondering) ?

--jon

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
The extra ones are taken care of..I removed the ones that had the least replies.

And sometimes we walk away from our encounters with negative people just as rich and fulfilled as we do from an encounter with a negative person. You now have a comparison basis for how wonderfully giving and accepting you are and those you choose to surround yourself with.

I really pity people like your friend, and wonder what happened that would turn them so radically, or was it in there all along? The world may never know, and in some ways that is okay.

Shiny happy days to you as well!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Don't worry about computer problem's you learn (i did sort off). And i agree with pele . Those kind of people have a life sucking energy in them to .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

264 posts

Posted:
RaverRomantic - I posted it as a 'mood lifter' because I had had a crappy day and I needed to post get it off my chest - by wishing everyone a happy day it lifted my mood by adding something positive to what had been a bad day.
I experienced somethin yesterday that made me really upset and I lift my moods by doing something of the opposite.
Sorry you didnt see it that way.

264 posts

Posted:
Thanks for fixing that Pele...!
I'll know what to do next time - if I should ever bugger it up again...!
Rach