Forums > Social Chat > Crystal Enlightenment?

Login/Join to Participate

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Yesterday I went out on the town with my girlfriend. We went to lunch, to the Book Store, and then spent 3 hrs in a Rock Shop. We coulden't leave, there was so much we wanted. I must have left with 3-4 pounds of rock, Including 2 very preshous message Fluorite Crystals (rounded @ one end).
It is said that Fluorite Crystals are stones that manifests the highest aspect of the mind. It is the third eye stone, there for by opening your third eye one can tap into vast resourses of creative energy for manifestation in one's life. Mine are beautiful green and purple swearled together.
But lets get to the point. Last night i set them over my bed, with another crystal Deb gave me. I had the Strangest Dreams!! Very vivid and almost erie! I could feel the vibrations of the crystals when I awoke at 3:00am, then couldent go back to sleep. I haven't yet cleansed them, so that may be a factor.
The other Crystal though is a Phantom Crystal, one with so much stuff in it, it looks like a universe forever trapped in a Crystal. Ded wants to trade it for one of my Flourites? However I think I may just buy another one for her, for Valintines Day.

What do you guys know about Crystals? (Other than they are Beautiful) Have you ever worked with them? and can they influence your dreams?
I am not scared of them but I can see their Awsome Power!

Thanks for your help,

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
1st of all congratulations on your 420th post

I've only dabbled but it is something that deserves more research. So far the dabbling has consisted on vibrating to the frequency of an amethyst crystal, n wow, what a shock, literally. It was like being plugged into an amp. I've always wondered if you were supposed to vibrate along or if you could vibrate through it. I've heard some stones are for focus, others for gathering power, but thats about it, nothing for dreaming, it isn't something that I or my immediate circle of friends who study as well have touched yet. Good luck, I'd experiment with your new found friends after cleaning them at the very least in salt water, even though the cleaning solution may differ per stone. n let us know how it goes, I'm interested..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey there Firespirit...good to see that the crystals found you...
Flouride is indeed the third eye crystal and it is the stone for writers and theoloigists.
Also you mention a phantom crystal...this must be a clear quartz crystal to be a proper phantom.Clear Quartz is the stone of clarity and cleansing..
What has happened to you sweetie is that both the crystals have worked together on you as you slept, as their vibration is very similar, just slightly different.
The Flourite has opened your third eye as you slept, and the Clear Quartz has assisted in your clarity of vision hence the fact that the dreams seem "eerie"....it sounds like you are very close to lucid dreaming...
You must cleanse a crystal before using it and make sure that you have a bubble of white light around you before you sleep....and make sure you record your dreams, its very important as they are messages from your higher self.
Have fun.... love and light to you.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I have a bunch of this somewhere but the ones that work well for me....
Hematite absorbs negativity. The stone becomes full and ready to be cleanse when it is warm to the touch, it cracks when full.

Jade has always worked well for prosperity for me.

Fire opal has afforded me direction. Opal was once my birthstone, before they changed the chart all around.

Rose quartz is strong with affection and love.

The thing with Crystals is that you get out of them what you put into them. So, while stones are more prone to certain energies, if you work with it enough you can change the property to suit you.

Have fun playing with your rocks! LOL

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Magickal_Kaleidoscopemember
119 posts

Posted:
ok to get advice on stuff.
you get a crystal and tie on it on the end of a string.
then you let it swing and you ask it questions if its swing is straight then the answer is yes if a circle then no. worked for me.
any1 been to the crystal palace at mullowinby in Australia near byron a very intresting shop.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Thanks you guys!

Valura, it was strange when I walked into the room ful of rocks and crystals these two where the first two I saw. They where almost calling me, and I had to have them. The Phantom crystal I had seen there before, and was strangly set behind the two Fluorite. I had not been in the store for over a month, and had never bought a crystal for myself untill now. They are beautiful, and I love to stair into them. The Phantom Crystal is clear, very clear infact, with the most piculiar Greens, reds, pinks and light brown Moss looking stuff in it. The moss covers most of the inside of the crystal, it is an amazing rock.
As for my dreaming, I have a dream log, but haven't beed logging in for the past few months. After I cleanse the stones I will begin again. Last night I had a vivid dream about preparing for a fire show. I also went fishing
I have had lucid dreams before I think, One where I was sitting on a Glacer flowing into a lake. Two Great Eagles flew down and landed next to me, one on an old womans arm. The woman spoke with me, but my attention was in the eagles eye, swearls of blacks, whites and grays. I woke from the eye trance to splashing around me. there where Otters all around, one older otter speeking to the Great Eagle which was on the womans arm. I took lots of photos of this event with a camera that was in my back pack. although i remeber just seeing negitives before I awoke.
I have also sat with a Raven who turned into an old man, in a dream. he told me how the Gold Rush really was in Canada, and Alaska. It was not as our history books tell it.

Anyway, Thank you Pele for your insight on other stones. My Birth stone is Fire Opel as well. I have a whole Bottle full of it!! Among other stones I have in a deer hide sachel. I take them out and hold cirtian ones on cirtain occations.

Thanks for your insight, I would Love to hear more.

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
I'm on holydays at the mo and don't have any books with me, but from memory Rhodonite or perhaps the other pink and black stone with a similar name was supposed to be good for dreaming others for remembering them.

Got a great piece of flouite at home purple, geen and clear bands with just a touch of blue ner some of the greens (perhaps i'll scan it when I get home?)

Have an obsidian arrow head hanging from the rear view mirror (never been pulled over by the cops even though I speed

Have a silver dolphin with a ball of chrysophrase around my neck.

Have a fairy croos at home (sillimanite) at home - gaurds against magick being done on you.

Hematite is good for the blood because of its high iron content.

clear quartz is most definatly the most versatile and easily programable crystal.

good luck, sounds like the stones found you

i'll post more once have books,

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
Have a look around for articles on a guy called Marcell Vogel, he conducted allot of research into different forms of unconscious comunication including alot using carved clear quartz. Theres a lot a half baked crap about him (and most other things) on the net but theres also some really interesting pieces (I'll try and find the links at some point) please post any good ones you find here also. He also did alot of work into plant concieseness along with Cleve Backster, some of their experiments are really amazing.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Any other Crystal or Rock stories?
I love learning about new rocks!

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Pele:
Jade has always worked well for prosperity for me.

Jade works well for protection from evil as well