pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
so as i reach the big 1000 post mark, does that mean i get a thousand candles on my cake this weekend guys?
or can we have a comp to see if we can get that many on one of mis stix home made cookies?

well a big thanks to every one here at HOP, specially malcolm, cass, cantus, FNF, glass, minero, tempest, jo, dom and many of my close friends i have made here for changing my life forever. i love you guys
wow i feel like its my first birthday or some thing.
oh well i allways was a big kid!

just thought i would share my moment with you all

[ 30. January 2003, 04:38: Message edited by: Sheffield Skirt Consortium ]

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
errm I don't think you'd be able to get THAT many candles on my ickle cakes..

*mental note - must go shopping for ingredients*

How many do I have to make????? LOADS of people are coming! And Mr on/off kinda maybe/sorta Stix and his mate Nathan are coming too (wiv a camera) - I'll have tie thier hands together so they doens't eat them all b4 we turn up!

Happy Post day btw...

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
ha ha haaa!! Niki- you just want an excuse to tie your mista stix up

Can't wait to see you all so very soon - some tomorrow!

PK - thanks for the mention - I don't think I have in any way contributed to making your life any better but hey - it's nice to be noticed. Hold on a sec - that said we changed your life forever - not made it better There something you want to share???

lol - I know what you mean though - HoP has definitely changed my life. I spend more time online than ever! And I've met some really, really lovely people too - one of which I would be lost, directionless and uninspired without. Any guesses who??

Can't wait til tomorrow - there'll be hugs for you and your girl and much catching up, chilling out and smiling to do And congrats on the 1000 mark - bit of a way to go to catch that fraggle though

Thanks for sharing

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Well done!
1000 posts!

I've still got a way to go before i reach that many!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that cantus is on a par of his own aint he, i was thinking he must be lonely up there on his own.
quote:
Hold on a sec - that said we changed your life forever - not made it better There something you want to share???
nope i think i have shared enough last night.

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
*walks in, looks around, sulks*

promised an apology and NOTHING i repeat NOTHING is forthcoming i am not talking toyou any more o smug one.....

brain replacement...anyone?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sorry i made the thr4ead and deleted it cos u never replied